What's new

What Bike Do You Want Today?

I want a gt750 with shinko 705....but I might have to make do with a 2022 gsxs1000 with kenda big blocks

That set-up would remind me of seeing a tan Ducati Panagale with knobby tires and in the dirt Danno.

-panigale-terracorsa-off-road-superbike-exclusive-.jpg

4 cyl? I really liked my fz6r. I always wanted to see the cage 6 go into production. I would have added 705 tires and called it.

Count me in with the Honda CB500X crowd, the ’23 caught my eye as something that may be a bit more highway friendly for those trips that might be too long to take on my ‘22 Honda CRF300L Rally ABS. I love my Rally but sometimes it’s nice to be able to keep up with traffic on those longer rides with friends that have cruisers.

Count me in with the Honda CB500X crowd, the ’23 caught my eye as something that may be a bit more highway friendly for those trips that might be too long to take on my ‘22 Honda CRF300L Rally ABS. I love my Rally but sometimes it’s nice to be able to keep up with traffic on those longer rides with friends that have cruisers.
That’s exactly where I’m at. I love my KLX but I’m finding myself wanting to do longer rides over the road where it’d be nice to have something with a little longer legs.

Back
Top Bottom