What's new

What did you do in your garage today?

Borrowed an old wheelbarrow to do some concrete mixing,

It was pretty much shot.

1644778664887.png

Grabbed some scrap and slapped this together in 10 minutes.

1644778730255.png

She is rock steady and ready to roll again....

Final coat of finish on window and door trim. In the home stretch of a project I started last October. Hope to install the trim tomorrow. Will finally have the heated garage/bike shop finished.
I would love a large workshop, nice job. My double garage is heated and has never had more than 1 car in it, always a boat being built on the one side.

We haz rear brakes!!!!!

65B0BF7B-30AE-49C1-93F6-4326971B274B.jpeg
Is the cotter pin intended to work like a shear pin? I'm wondering if really hard braking force on the pedal might snip that off. Maybe a pin with washer and cotter pin for retention?

Is the cotter pin intended to work like a shear pin? I'm wondering if really hard braking force on the pedal might snip that off. Maybe a pin with washer and cotter pin for retention?

There is no way that setup would ever see enough force to shear the cotter pin, but I think it's ugly and will probably make a pin for it like you say and put an "R" clip or maybe a nice clean E-retainer on the inside. Something that looks better than that bent over cotter pin.

Just opened the doors to let in some unseasonably warm weather today. Might even ride the 450 his afternoon, it's that nice. Gotta get the 900F on the lift and get started on those gooey carbs
HETpkI9.jpg

xiFBnX2.jpg

Big boy up on the lift, carbs off. Poor drag bike project still waiting for the head to be finished and a few more parts to be gathered. No point in buying a new battery for the total loss ignition and have it sit on the shelf.
KvBk55C.jpg

egHwIuY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom