What's new

What did you do to your BMW GS/GSA Today?

Hoisted my bike up using my new ABBA Skylift.. That thing is amazing!

IMG_0280.jpeg
Nice! Congrats.

Refitted the newly painted bodywork and wheels with new tyres ,just need the seats back from the upholsterers

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 90a 0a.jpg
    90a 0a.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 95a.jpg
    95a.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 24
Finally finished and on the road , at least it will be the only one in the car park (every time I park up my r1250gsa triple black there seems to be two or three more in there l

Attachments

• 029_a[1].jpg
    029_a[1].jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 024_a[1].jpg
    024_a[1].jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 020_a[1].jpg
    020_a[1].jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
I pushed my GS out of the way so I could work on replacing lawn tractor blade spindle bearings….one spindle suddenly started making a lot of noise.
Yes that time of year for sure.

Few days ago fired up my `81 g/s wich has been sitting almost five years. Just some fresh fuel, start booster and BAM it was running. So i got some inspiration and ordered new rear shock, new springs for fork and smaller parts it needs. I think I`ll drive it a bit this year :)

Attachments

• IMG_0978.jpeg
    IMG_0978.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 13
20230524_113718.jpg

Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on a Warn winch I saw for sale a few months back.

This is the first dump on the bike since I bought it. Go big or call a tow truck. I hope no one calls social services on me for bike abuse.

And this was only day one on the TAT. The fence post is keeping the bike out of the creek, got lucky!

20230524_113718.jpg

Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on a Warn winch I saw for sale a few months back.

This is the first dump on the bike since I bought it. Go big or call a tow truck. I hope no one calls social services on me for bike abuse.

And this was only day one on the TAT. The fence post is keeping the bike out of the creek, got lucky!

Hate it when that happens. Esp with a new bike.

Have you thought about a cheap deer hoist in your pack for such an occasion ?

1685029639099.png
ScreenHunter 3401.png
1685030026521.png

BTW love the yellow and black colors

Last edited:
Few days ago fired up my `81 g/s wich has been sitting almost five years. Just some fresh fuel, start booster and BAM it was running. So i got some inspiration and ordered new rear shock, new springs for fork and smaller parts it needs. I think I`ll drive it a bit this year :)
Always wanted one of those BMWs. Super nice.

20230524_113718.jpg

Sorry about your get off RuckedUp.

Back
Top Bottom