What's new

What did you do with your trials bike today?

I impressed my buds by riding my 300 SS on a 25 mile trip through narly nasty trails on Saturday they are all in their 30s me 64 they were on ktms and me on my Super Smooth .
Then today was a 3 hour trials day on the 200 Vertigo what a trials bike they make .
My goal for 2023 is to ride 10 times a month this year . It is a blessing to have the opportunity to try but im happy but sore .

10x/mo is a hellofa goal. Good luck.
I rode at one of our club members for about 3 hours yesterday. He gave me a lot of pointers and mentoring, pushing my skills. Had a great day and pulled off some sections that I previously couldn't master.

Put several hours on the little GasGas 125 this weekend.
imagejpeg_2(1).jpg

Today I took off work early and went to our main riding area and got a good 1 1/2 hours in . I am getting better at my balance so a lot of stuff is FINALLY coming to me like hopping better hill climbing and all the other stuff .
I am looking forward to TTC this year and today was my 9th day of riding at least 1 hour or more this month . The Vertigo 200 really is a sweet machine .

Planning a ride day for Saturday since the snowstorm missed us!

thread aint been bumped since Jan?? :(

Broke my brake pedal off @ Sipapu and borrowed one of these fancy Jitsie ones in the pits. Liked it so I bought one.
Unsealed/open bearing in it? Thats lame.
Lube recommendations? Marine grease? Graphite?

1689948887140.png

Marine grease, and remove it regularly to clean/regrease.

The older Sherco brake pedals only have a bushing in them. Those I use moly paste on, and they get even more frequent greasings.

Top Bottom Back Refresh