What's new

What Do You Do When Losers from ADV Rider Followed You Here?

I think a general lack of humor, and the sense of it, is what's gone missing over there. Fat Chix, morans, idjuts, we don't care, we'll joke about any of 'em, and about ourselves, but it seems there's just no place for that kind of humor anymore. Hell, the shit that used to be on TV (think Dean Martin roasts) would probably get you perma'd over there now. Maybe membership will be self-determining, as our dearly departed opaulo has demonstrated
Hell , of the 3 boxes, Fat Chix, morans, and idjuts ... I fit into 2 of them !!!

And before any of you Smartasses ask, not the Fat Chix :dirtdog

I had to check in my pants, can't see down there anymore without a mirror :imaposer
ncvcncv.gif

Morans?? I'm in. Probably longer than most of u dipshts....grow up.
20220225_214332.jpg

Half a MILLION users versus the 30 dudes on this site. Fkn.....wake up bro....the owner of this site is using you for views and making 3 dollars a month off ur foolishness... imma post tiddays real soon and get banned..

20220225_214332.jpg

Half a MILLION users versus the 30 dudes on this site. Fkn.....wake up bro....the owner of this site is using you for views and making 3 dollars a month off ur foolishness... imma post tiddays real soon and get banned..
Honestly, what are you so angry about? I'm not being snarky or sarcastic. Genuinely curious what has you so upset.

Last edited:
20220225_214332.jpg

Why are you here on this site?

30 guys. Maths is hard....31 pages of guys, well, mostly guys, at 50 names/page, and growing...I suspect paully-o is yanking our chains, auld skewl JM style from the other place. roll with it. He's at least pleasant when he's busy drilling holes in all his tools to make them lighter.

Top Bottom Back Refresh