What's new

What is up with the chinese characters

Danno

Member Number
This is 4 days in a row. I actually used the ignore function for the first time yesterday. I kinda wonder who is attacking. Seems coincidental.

This is 4 days in a row. I actually used the ignore function for the first time yesterday. I kinda wonder who is attacking. Seems coincidental.
Spam or virus. Don't click on them

The translation. It appears to be instructions on how to purchase diplomas from different universities.

Australia La Trobe University diploma academic certification add WeChat 707091118 to buy La Trobe University diploma certification, Australian LTU diploma transcript La Trobe University​

Jump to newwatch

jiuminghe2501

Well-known member​

JoinedFeb 10, 2023Member Number1717Posts46locationHGJH
Add WeChat 707091118 to buy La Trobe University diploma, Australian LTU diploma transcript, La Trobe University
US, Canada, Australia, UK diploma transcript QQ WeChat 707091118, leave a letter Certification and production of transcripts of overseas study diplomas Purchase overseas study degree certificates, apply for authentic and verifiable certificates of return from studying abroad, and do authentic archiving and letter network certification embassy certification Diploma certification and Ministry of Education certification, the following countries can handle: Apply for returning from studying in the UK Certificate, certificate of returning from studying in the United States, certificate of returning from studying in Canada, certificate of returning from studying in Australia, certificate of returning from studying in New Zealand, certificate of returning from studying in Singapore, certificate of returning from studying in Germany, certificate of returning from studying in France, certificate of returning from studying in the Netherlands, Certificate of returning from studying in Italy, certificate of returning from studying in Austria
1. Apply for the transcript of the graduation certificate (the school’s original 1:1 authentic production)
2. Embassy certification (the certificate of the returnee from studying abroad, the embassy’s archives can be checked, and the payment will be made after the check)
3. Ministry of Education degree certification (the archives of the Chinese Ministry of Education Service Center can be checked, and payment will be made after checking)
4. Anti-counterfeiting techniques such as stamping, embossing, hot stamping, hot silver, laser marking, watermarking, etc. are available
. win-win! If you are interested, you are welcome to join
—————————————————————————————————
If you are in the following situations:
2. Hanging Kodomen, Can't get a degree certificate;
3. Haven't passed the thesis, only a diploma; 4. The
institution for studying abroad is not recognized by the Ministry of Education;
5. Insufficient time for studying abroad ; 8. Urgent need for foreign education certificates; 9. Other issues. Our company can wholeheartedly solve practical problems for you!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Reasonable recommendation business:
1. If you just deal with your parents, relatives and friends, then apply for a diploma But 2. If you want to
go back to China to find a job and just enter a private enterprise or foreign company, then you can apply for a diploma, because private companies or foreign companies cannot check the authenticity of the diploma!
3. If you want to enter a state-owned enterprise, banking institution, etc. to take the civil servant exam, you need to apply for the real education degree certification of the Ministry of Education!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Regibility of the Ministry of Education's degree certification]:
If you plan to develop in China, then apply for the Ministry of Education's degree Certification is essential. Since foreign diplomas cannot be distinguished in China, certification by the Ministry of Education is a way to identify the authenticity and legitimacy of your foreign diplomas. Institutional employers such as banks, state-owned enterprises, and civil servants, in You will be required to provide this certification when you apply for employment.
[Purpose of Returning Certificate]:
"Certificate of Returned Overseas Students" is a preferential policy for the country to encourage overseas students to return to China for development. Overseas students who hold this certificate can enjoy tax exemption for purchasing cars, prove their status as overseas students, contact work, and start a business in China. Many preferential policies for enterprises, registered permanent residence in big cities, and entrepreneurship application for various domestic funds.
For more information about applying for foreign diplomas, please consult the education consultant BOSSQ Wei 707091118.
International students provide the following services:
1. Handling of graduation certificate transcripts (the school’s original 1:1 authentic production)
2. Embassy certification (certificate for returning overseas students, the embassy’s archives can be checked , Pay after finding it)
3. Educational qualification certification of the Ministry of Education (the archives of the Service Center of the Ministry of Education of China can be checked, and payment will be made after finding it) 4. Anti -
counterfeiting processes such as stamping, embossing, hot stamping, hot silver, laser marking, watermarking, etc. can be provided.
, Sincerely recruit intermediary agents in various regions, win-win cooperation! If you are interested, you are welcome to join
School of Agricultural Sciences, School of Arts and Architecture, School of Business, School of Communication, School of Earth and Physical Sciences, School of Education, School of Engineering, School of Health and Human Development, School of Information Engineering and Science, School of Humanities, School of Nursing, School of Science, etc. The school's School of Education ranks in the top ten in the United States, and the School of Engineering ranks in the top fifteen, and continues to climb. New York University offers undergraduate, master's and doctoral degrees for students. The school's professional courses include: accounting, MBA, finance, education, construction engineering, economics, medicine, nursing, literature, music, biology, statistics, fine arts, electronic engineering, astronomy, agriculture, environmental pollution control, history, electrical Engineering, Bioengineering, Architectural Design, Business Administration, Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, Social Sciences, Psychology, Drama, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Artificial Intelligence, business, finance majors
——————————————————————————————————————————————
If you are in the following situations:
1. Failed to graduate successfully;
2. 3. No thesis,
only a diploma;
4. Overseas institutions are not recognized by the Ministry of Education;
5. Insufficient time for studying abroad;
6. Second country to get a third country diploma;
7. Certification There are missing materials;
8. Urgent need for foreign academic certificates;
9. Other issues. Our company can wholeheartedly
solve practical problems for you ! To deal with parents, relatives and friends, you can apply for a diploma. 2. If you are looking for a job after returning to China, and you just enter a private company or foreign company, then you can apply for a diploma, because private companies or foreign companies cannot check the authenticity of the diploma!

3. If you want to enter a state-owned enterprise, banking institution, etc. to take the civil servant exam, you need to apply for the real education degree certification of the Ministry of Education!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Regibility of the Ministry of Education's degree certification]:
If you plan to develop in China, then apply for the Ministry of Education's degree Certification is essential. Since foreign diplomas cannot be distinguished in China, certification by the Ministry of Education is a way to identify the authenticity and legitimacy of your foreign diplomas. Institutional employers such as banks, state-owned enterprises, and civil servants, in You will be required to provide this certification when you apply for employment.
[Purpose of Returning Certificate]:
"Certificate of Returned Overseas Students" is a preferential policy for the country to encourage overseas students to return to China for development. Overseas students who hold this certificate can enjoy tax exemption for purchasing cars, prove their status as overseas students, contact work, and start a business in China. There are many preferential policies such as enterprise 4G1, registration in big cities, and application for various domestic funds for entrepreneurship.

It is the same crap on utoob, your email and everywhere else. Either spambots or losers with nothing else to do while dwelling in mommy’s basement dining on hot pocket’s… 🤬

This has to be annoying for who ever is cleaning up. And thanx for the extra work.

Reactions: MVI
Every damn morning.... :fpalm
At VHT, my partner and I go through it almost every day - but most of the time we get them on the front end of it, when they try to join. We've gotten used to some of the ISPs they use (like AWS, those whores) and often the usernames chosen and the email addresses they use to join are dead giveaways. Recently I added a new field to our signup information: "Bikes Owned". That has actually helped, becase the scammers and spammers of the world must not own many bikes or just aren't bike-familiar, they put stupid stuff in that field that immediately tells us they don't even own one.

Every damn morning.... :fpalm
Thanx for the work. I see the pattern because I am up late or get up early. Starts around midnight. Kinda odd it is all in Chinese. What the heck is the purpose besides a form of harassment.

At VHT, my partner and I go through it almost every day - but most of the time we get them on the front end of it, when they try to join. We've gotten used to some of the ISPs they use (like AWS, those whores) and often the usernames chosen and the email addresses they use to join are dead giveaways. Recently I added a new field to our signup information: "Bikes Owned". That has actually helped, becase the scammers and spammers of the world must not own many bikes or just aren't bike-familiar, they put stupid stuff in that field that immediately tells us they don't even own one.
Does your site get just general crap or is it the chinese characters.

Does your site get just general crap or is it the chinese characters.
We've managed to keep anything like that out of VHT so far. The main things we get are either scammers joining so they can "offer" something to someone with a parts wanted ad (but without acknowledging their ad in public because I'd see it, they just go straight to a private message) or spammers from outside the US trying to get exposure to their web addresses. If they check out legit enough to fool us in the beginning, I catch them on their first post or while monitoring who is online by seeing them PMing someone when they haven't yet even introduced themselves to the group. Which is one reason I require a new member introduction, if new members go straight to asking questions or posting parts wanted or for sale ads without first doing their intro, I lock their posts until they do their intro or expose themselves as the scammer they really are - and then I boot them.

Back
Top Bottom