What's new

What's for dinner? Or lunch? Breakfast?

Wife took me out for a B-Day BBQ

1657402807960.png

Wife used her leftover meatloaf to stuff green bell peppers. added marinara sauce and topped with white american cheese. Baked @ 350 for 30. Peppers were nuked for 2 before stuffing. This was my idea and was amazing for leftover meatloaf. :lol3

IMG_20220701_131722457.jpg

I almost started a new What's Cookin'? thread, but then I found this one languishing on Page 5.

It's in the 40's here in Florida today and that makes it Chili Weather. So, at 1000, I started the CrockPot process. It'll be ready by 1700 when SWMBO returns from her Library gig.

Attachments

• IMG_1412.jpeg
    IMG_1412.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
"Healthy" breakfast at the Okeechobee airport.:dukegirl :lol3
I go to this place whenever I am in the neighborhood as their coffee is actually very good. I guess they need to keep the pilots awake so it is strong. Not the watered down crap you get everywhere else..

IMG_0691.jpeg

Decisions, decisions. I had leftover spaghetti for breakfast, then hit Publix, Costco, Publix and Publix again (I shoulda had a list). Anyway, ground beef was over $2/pound less at Costco, so I got 6.33 pounds, some Italian sausage from Publix and made meatballs. Sixty-three to be exact - after taste testing. :evil So, do I make spaghetti again, this time with meatballs; do I make toasted meatball subs w/melted Mozzarella or do I use those delicious croissants from Costco and load them up with chicken salad?

While the meatballs were in the oven, I also browned a couple pounds of beef for chili and/or tacos and formed 4 seasoned hamburger patties for the grill. That'll be for another day.

Ended up eating some Lebanon bologna and Swiss cheese on a flour tortilla. Simple Eats.

Top Bottom Back Refresh