What's new

What's your mileage?

Just finished the break-in of my 2022 Vespa GTS 300. 8 fill ups. Lowest 77.7 Highest 85.6 Avg 81.3
I've had 33 bikes total. This Vespa takes me longer to get anywhere than any previous bike.
I putz around, stop and take photos, leave it running on the center stand for the photos.
The fan kicks on from sitting on the center stand too long when I stop.
I can keep up with traffic and my riding companion on his C-50.
Now I'm considering: 1-another GTS, she looks lonely 2-Primavera 150 someone to look up to the GTS 3-stick with one scoot and stop spending my son's inheritance.

Both of our WR's get 50-60 MPG, depending on the terrain, elevation and speed. I figure our maximum range to be 150 miles (3.1 gallon tank), to leave some buffer, but reality is that I'm sweating bullets any time I get past about the 135 mile mark.

I've never gotten less than 50 MPG (usually closer to 60), but there is always a first time. :lol3

Doesn't compare with any of the previous post.

My bikes get mid 30's to low 40's

I've never really thought about fuel mileage on any motorcycle I've ever owned. I just fill them up about every 125-150 miles.
I'm in this camp as well.

pretty happy to go 200+ miles to a tank...buuuut that also means I have to stay at 80mph or below 😆

I never worried too much about gas mileage but I started noticing it more recently (probably like everyone else). Man, I get some crappy mileage. My VFR averages about 30 mpg. My CBR600 about 33. My R1100RS about 39. Kymco Movie 150 about 75. In fairness I ride like a jackass everywhere I go.

I don't know what kind of voodoo Yamaha is putting in that Xmax, but my wife consistently gets 80+ mpg. Spending the summer at a higher elevation and riding a lot of twisty roads, she has been getting between 90 and 100 mpg most of the time (101 mpg on her last tank). We do fuel with non-ethanol when available (seems to improve mileage by around 10%), which is easy to come by in the Black Hills. I rode her scoot for a couple hours this week, and it gets right with the program.

Back
Top Bottom