What's new

Wheel guns! show us your woods protection

Here's another 5-shot conversion of a Single Six, this one in 5.7x28

51231945832_7a61737dae_o.jpg

It's great for most anything up to the size of coyote
And with that long-ass barrel I'm sure it's pretty accurate too. Sweet.

And with that long-ass barrel I'm sure it's pretty accurate too. Sweet.
It's more barrel quality than barrel length that affects accuracy, and with a revolver, accuracy of the manufacture and setup of the cylinder is even more influential to the mechanical accuracy of the gun.

All things considered, it's a very accurate little blaster.

I've shot up to 44 mag in S&W 629 and a super redhawk. Much prefer the Ruger. I just have to concentrate very hard on proper form, if I get a little slack on my end, I catch myself flinching even with a 22

A6828D6F-8C5C-4021-B1C6-697C70D471D2.jpeg
Polymer Judge.
My brother 😎

IMG_20230204_095418700.jpg

Judge stays on the nightstand ( and needs dusting apparently). Little CVA 5shot was the first cartridge firearm I ever bought. I got it for .22 magnum snake shot when I used to stomp around in overgrown places fishing. I used to have a belt buckle it clipped on to. I realized how redneck that was and stopped carrying it that way 😁 , but have to admit it was a handy way to keep it on you.

Got a few other revolvers, but these two get played with the most.

My brother 😎

Judge stays on the nightstand ( and needs dusting apparently). Little CVA 5shot was the first cartridge firearm I ever bought. I got it for .22 magnum snake shot when I used to stomp around in overgrown places fishing. I used to have a belt buckle it clipped on to. I realized how redneck that was and stopped carrying it that way 😁 , but have to admit it was a handy way to keep it on you.

Sweet. My next revolver will be a .22Lr. I have a P22 right now for plinking.

I absolutely love my Judge magnum I have carried it all over the forests in 3 states and used it as a backup while hunting over the last 16 years and it has never let me down
It also is my nightstand and traveling piece

My brother 😎

Is that a CVA or NAA? How is it to shoot?

I love the belt buckle idea!

Is that a CVA or NAA? How is it to shoot?

I love the belt buckle idea!
It's a CVA. In some ways it's a lot of fun to shoot because it's so tiny and the whole thing is just goofy, but in reality it's pretty miserable to shoot because it's so tiny and the whole thing is just goofy 😁

It's a CVA. In some ways it's a lot of fun to shoot because it's so tiny and the whole thing is just goofy, but in reality it's pretty miserable to shoot because it's so tiny and the whole thing is just goofy 😁
Nice. It looks a lot like the NAA mini revolvers. I’ve wanted one for a long time but never pulled the trigger on actually getting one. :D

Is it hard to handle at all while shooting or is it pretty controllable?

Here’s my go to gun for anytime I don’t or can’t take something bigger. This thing is definitely my “best traveled” gun. At only 14oz loaded with 5x .357 mags it’s not something I would do any Sunday plinking with. It’s downright brutal to shoot. What it lacks in physical comfort it makes up for with a different kind of comfort. :D
IMG_1133.jpeg

I use the loop to attach a thin lanyard so I’ll feel if it comes loose but won’t take me down with it should it get snagged or caught up somehow.

Nice. It looks a lot like the NAA mini revolvers. I’ve wanted one for a long time but never pulled the trigger on actually getting one. :D

Is it hard to handle at all while shooting or is it pretty controllable?

Here’s my go to gun for anytime I don’t or can’t take something bigger. This thing is definitely my “best traveled” gun. At only 14oz loaded with 5x .357 mags it’s not something I would do any Sunday plinking with. It’s downright brutal to shoot. What it lacks in physical comfort it makes up for with a different kind of comfort. :D
IMG_1133.jpeg

I use the loop to attach a thin lanyard so I’ll feel if it comes loose but won’t take me down with it should it get snagged or caught up somehow.
It's not bad to control, but you do only hold it with your thumb and one finger. I generally only used it with .22 Mag ratshot and they don't kick much anyway The magnum length shells just hold more shot for what's basically a mini scatter gun.

I have shot normal magnums through it. It's definitely a jolt in your hand, but nothing painful and it's not going to jump out of your hand, but do you need to be mindful of where your fingers are. Cylinder gap burns and fingertips over the end of the barrel are a real thing.

Like any other pistol, it's an explosion in the palm of your hand. Be careful and you'll be fine.

Top Bottom Back Refresh