What's new

Which Color Is Your favorite for a Motorcycle (Or Scooter)?

cabanza

Member Number
I can't believe I'm saying this but it would have to be white for me.

For street bikes I would agree with white.

For dual/dirt I like the brand standard colors, Honda-Red, Yammy-Blue etc.

The Reflex Blue on my former '99 WR400F is pretty cool. The Firecracker Red on my former '83 GPz-550 and '85 750turbo.

Really Iike the tri-colors on my current AT.

image.jpg

I can't believe I'm saying this but it would have to be white for me.
Desperately wanted a white FZ 09 when they first came out. They looked sooo sharp. Went to test ride one and the white looked awful in person 😁

That's ok. I'm partial to blue anyway.

IMG_20220723_004807460_HDR.jpg

Digging the new XSR's. Thinking I might trade up this spring.

yamaha-xsr900-2022-legend-blue_598280.jpg

Does logos count...I have freaking bike bike with a lion's head graphic Points if anyone names it. Has titanium valves...

Whatever color it starts is usually irrelevant, they become the local dirt/mud color quickly and that's my favorite color!

Does logos count...I have freaking bike bike with a lion's head graphic Points if anyone names it. Has titanium valves...
Peugeot? That's the only lion emblem I can think of and I'm not aware if they ever built bikes or not.

I love the orange of my 640 Adventure and I just happen to have 4 orange and black bikes. Kind of metal flakey.
IMG_4507_HEIC-XL.jpg

Unfinished.
IMG_7035-XL.jpg

They call this Henna Red but it's orange to me.
IMG_3106_heic-XL.jpg

It's pretty cute.
IMG_3296-XL.jpg

Plus a red one I didn't like at first but it's grown on me.
IMG_3047_heic-XL.jpg

The bike I'm just taking ownership of is a blue I like a lot.
20230203_150613_resized-XL.jpg

I hate all white vehicles including bikes.

Last edited:
I love the orange of my 640 Adventure and I just happen to have 4 orange and black bikes. Kind of metal flakey.
IMG_4507_HEIC-XL.jpg

Unfinished.
IMG_7035-XL.jpg

They call this Henna Red but it's orange to me.
IMG_3106_heic-XL.jpg

It's pretty cute.
IMG_3296-XL.jpg

Plus a red one I didn't like at first but it's grown on me.
IMG_3047_heic-XL.jpg

The bike I'm just taking ownership of is a blue I like a lot.
20230203_150613_resized-XL.jpg

I hate all white vehicles including bikes.
That little SR looks great!

It's waiting for a fuel injector right now but the motor was tuned-ported and polished and case matched. It will do 80 kmh on the flats with my fat ass on it! Fun little beast.

It's waiting for a fuel injector right now but the motor was tuned-ported and polished and case matched. It will do 80 kmh on the flats with my fat ass on it! Fun little beast.
That sr has the lion's head too! I always wanted to get a test ride on the sr. I had a cpi 2 stroke 20 yrs ago. The scooter was a wheely machine

Mine was a bit of a lemon, it's had nothing but trouble since I bought it. I should have swapped it for the black one! I think it still has less than 1000 km's on it!

I keep my low vin low km rxv as garage art. I'm waiting for the day it out values my whole collection.

Back
Top Bottom