What's new

Which Color Is Your favorite for a Motorcycle (Or Scooter)?

Aprilia rxv in red , black and white. Kinda odd as it covers the whole radiator shrowd.
Well that's just rad.

swap.jpg

I Like bikes to be black Like Henry Ford "any colour you want as long as its black" , i have other colors but my current crop of road bikes is predominantly black bikes. Black Xt600e black Trident T150, Black XJ900 black Triumph Sprophy 900 and Black IZH 410cc Planeta sport 350. I got a Kawasaki Bobber that red over silver but it looks good so i leave it alone. But if ever i paint it it will be black.

Last edited:
I Like bikes to be black , i have other colors but my current crop of road bikes is predominantly black bikes. Black Xt600e black Trident T150, Black XJ900 black Triumph Sprophy 900 and Black IZH 410cc Planeta sport 350. I got a Kawasaki Bobber that red over silver but it looks good so i leave it alone. But if ever i paint it it will be black.
Black is kinda my favorite. My tw200 is black and grey. Yamaha never disappoints with black. There is alot of metallic flake. So far vino125, fz6r and tw with really nice black. Can only see the metallic up close

Well that's just rad.

swap.jpg
Way ahead of its time. Everything was over engineered. Cast aluminum bonded to steel chassis. Almost unnerving the detail in things. Rubber isolate handlebars..just crazy for 2007. 39.5 in seat height..ha the drz400 is a better bike to own but never as cool.

Black is kinda my favorite. My tw200 is black and grey. Yamaha never disappoints with black. There is alot of metallic flake. So far vino125, fz6r and tw with really nice black. Can only see the metallic up close
I like both those bikes, the TW200 is a great little bike, and the Fz600 one of my favourate 600 class bikes. i want a 600 four but i want a cross plane cranked R1 more so will have to wait. A damaged R1 to streetfighter is my next intended at this moment it time, in fact it has been for some years now its an itch that just wont recede.

Want my r1 fighter to be broadly like this one, slightly higher bars and loose the gold and go bronze like the wheels on the Red mini.
252BTurbo%252BStreetFighter%252Bcustom%252BRacer-1.jpg

70-enkei-ev5-bronze-with-chillin-red-mini-dsc00708.jpg

Last edited:
White, unless I buy another bike

Attachments

• IMG_20220830_110057.jpg
    IMG_20220830_110057.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 2
Top Bottom Back Refresh