What's new

Who Rode in Today?

I was able to miss the rain. Roads were wet. PCX is all tucked in. Ride home should be fine if cold.

FpFs5xkaYAAsOSb?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Been riding my new GROM all week. Weather has been incredible this past week: low 70s in the morning and 80-82 in the afternoon. It's coming to an end tomorrow but it's been great while it lasted.

The cold is back today. Temp was 55 when I left. It felt weird putting my warm gear on.

A good ride today, looks like no good days for another week though... had only one suv rage-passing on a double yellow come at me head on, so a slow day 🤣🤣🤣

I'm on a 1-2-3 schedule meaning I ride the GROM on day 1, Super Cub on day 2, and PCX on day 3 then repeat. The weather has been absolutely incredible down here in Houston. Spring is definitely here.

I rode in yesterday and today... 02 HD Springer. Weather is glorious, but I hear it will get cold again soon.

41 degrees on Monday and 70 degrees this morning just 2 days later. Wow. I ain't complaining though.

Low 60's *F and a little cloudy here in SE MO today, nice day for a ride, the only bad part was that it was a ride into work. Ah well. We've had strange weather as well, in the low 20s Monday but warmed up some during the day. The rest of the week has been warmer but rainy.

Top Bottom Back Refresh