What's new

Why are you here?

Why did you come to this forum?

• I was banned from ADV Rider

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • The VS takeover will ruin ADV Rider so I switched

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • I'm still on ADV Rider and here as well.

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • What's ADV Rider? I just wandered in off the street

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters
Interesting links that you posted. None of the sites I am on have a way to provide negative feedback except by making a negative reply. Maybe that's a good thing based on the info in the links. What I find interesting and I think does apply to forums like this is the idea that negative feedback just makes things worse while ignoring negative posts will tend to discourage them. Maybe the best way to discourage nagative behavior on a forum is to ignore it rather than attack the author of the comment.

I think I have looked at reddit once or twice and decided it wasn't a place I was interested in spending any time.
Same here. While it has some good content, much of it is too similar to CSM for my tastes.

Jesus fucking christ.

Alert.JPG

The Toxic Teachers thread was locked, when devo2002 decided to jump on a post I made a month ago, and start shit with me. I went to the New Sheriff thread and mentioned it in a rather lighthearted manner, and boom! Post moved to Head Explody. :lol3

S.C.

When you get banned, do you know who did it?
No, not a clue. And I'm sure the mods love that anonymity. That reason for the banning is straight out of a communist regime.

"There shall be no disrespect of Der Fuhrer, else you shall feel the mighty ban hammer brought down upon your head!"

I've been pushing their buttons for a while now. They finally decided they've had enough.

I think I may tie up a couple loose ends and be done with that place for good.

S.C.

No, not a clue. And I'm sure the mods love that anonymity. That reason for the banning is straight out of a communist regime.

"There shall be no disrespect of Der Fuhrer, else you shall feel the mighty ban hammer brought down upon your head!"

I've been pushing their buttons for a while now. They finally decided they've had enough.

I think I may tie up a couple loose ends and be done with that place for good.

S.C.
Well, you're not the only one here who has been banned. Ya'll should start a club or something:D

I don’t visit the old forum enough to notice but is there any apparent change over there yet?

I don’t visit the old forum enough to notice but is there any apparent change over there yet?
I don't see any change in the places I hang out. There is still way more activity there than here. People complain about the moderators there but I see very little moderating in the areas I hang out.

I peeked into CSM a few times and its as nasty as ever.

Bots have no idea how to reply to actual questions.

I've read several users getting accusatory pms if they happen to use a keyword. The pm is computer generated and the context of said keyword is not understood.

Bots have no idea how to reply to actual questions.

I've read several users getting accusatory pms if they happen to use a keyword. The pm is computer generated and the context of said keyword is not understood.
Have you ever talked to a bot?

I had to call someplace and got a customer service bot. It was very convincing at first. If you ask any random questions they get tripped up.

Have you ever talked to a bot?

I had to call someplace and got a customer service bot. It was very convincing at first. If you ask any random questions they get tripped up.
Yes, most chat front ends begin there. Keyword is customer service, usually a human comes along. Not that they're any better, but they have authority.

I've known of advrider for years but only recently got into motorcycles. I've been into rock crawling for 15 years and when VS killed pirate and Austin created Irate the switch was a no brainer. Now that I like bike and Austin created this place it was another no brainer considering VS have sunk their meat hooks into advrider.

FWIW I have a KLR which does okay I guess, but the real adventure is when I take the GS500 onto dirt :)

Top Bottom Back Refresh