What's new

Why are you here?

Why did you come to this forum?

• I was banned from ADV Rider

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • The VS takeover will ruin ADV Rider so I switched

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • I'm still on ADV Rider and here as well.

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • What's ADV Rider? I just wandered in off the street

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 24 16.7%

• Total voters
Like most early folks I came here worried that ADV was going to go down the tubes with the new owners. I have been pleasantly surprised they've pretty much left it alone. Agreed the mods were getting a little rough but I never had to deal with any of that on my subscribed threads. Now I'm here and there and on BMWMOA and ridetherock.com.

Like most early folks I came here worried that ADV was going to go down the tubes with the new owners. I have been pleasantly surprised they've pretty much left it alone. Agreed the mods were getting a little rough but I never had to deal with any of that on my subscribed threads. Now I'm here and there and on BMWMOA and ridetherock.com.
I don't frequent the old dark side much. It does seem to me that they've reined in their worst Nazgûls. But the user agreement, making them owners of your content, seems to be still there.

Last edited:
Oh yeah they own it but for me that's not an issue, I'm not putting up anything of any importance.

I've put up lots of images over there which could, and have been used around the internet because of their quality, and I've been paid for some. I'm assuming there's nothing I can do about that now.

S.C.

I've put up lots of images over there which could, and have been used around the internet because of their quality, and I've been paid for some. I'm assuming there's nothing I can do about that now.
A few actually posted pictures of themselves on the yearbook thread. One gentleman posted a picture of his teen daughter and her cat on another thread, I inquired if he had her permission to use it, and he was taken aback that I asked. I guess she's his property and her personal agency be damned. VS has those images now.

DMC posts not sure if it will have the same weight as the scooter pic thread issue.

Whys that?
Are they aware of the site here?
Someone in battle scooters started a thread complaining about being banned from the scooter girls thread. I mentioned that the scooter girls thread here was less restrictive and pretty active. I guess they are getting pretty restrictive on posting wimmins not fully dressed. Anyway, that's the reason we'll see more scooter trash on this site.

Top Bottom Back Refresh