What's new
  • If you don't frequent the chat forum, make sure you read this post regarding land usage. It would be great if we could get everybody to send a comment in before Oct 7th!

Winter tools and toys

DSquared

Adventurer
ADV+
Member Number
Snow blowers, snow machines, snow bikes, old and new. Sharing some old pics because this year has had other priorities around the old Squared compound. The BCX has been sold to someone in a more suitable region which leaves me with my Renegade 600SDI. The snowblower is just resting as today's precipitation is all ice.
1645551460664.png
IMG_20201230_062058107.jpg
sled (2).jpg

DSquared

Adventurer
ADV+
Member Number
Just got this, makes me wonder why I put up with the 2T so long.
22013.jpeg
I'm currently planning on using my Milwaukee M18 drill for hard water fishing. Of course I'm only doing it once per year at this rate and our ice doesn't get very thick.

2whlrcr

Member Number
How do you like the dolomite? They are quite the bargain but the reviews are mediocre. I need something for winter exercise other than 12oz curls.

It was never my bike. I just brokered the deal for Taco. Cheap, heavy and geared pretty high for true off road trail riding. Fine for bike paths and flat terrain. I personally would something higher speced and lighter.

Top Bottom