What's new

WTF pic thread

tesla-pool.jpg

The new amphibious Tesla. I suppose I shouldn't joke about this since the driver died. No word if the car was in self-driving mode.

You may be right to a certain extent but it's still called freedom. Still, our freedoms need to be balanced against other factors. Moderation in everything isn't a bad approach imho.

Limiting our excesses by intelligent debate leading to common agreement is a much better approach than demanding others obey a specific dictate - especially when their argument relies on penis nonsense.

Meanwhile ...

z41nsxapv9ca1.jpg

ri883yapv9ca1.jpg
Can't park, either.

You may be right to a certain extent but it's still called freedom. Still, our freedoms need to be balanced against other factors. Moderation in everything isn't a bad approach imho.

Limiting our excesses by intelligent debate leading to common agreement is a much better approach than demanding others obey a specific dictate - especially when their argument relies on penis nonsense.

Meanwhile ...
You realize the penis comment was a joke, right?

You realize the penis comment was a joke, right?
Oh, so now it was a joke. Interesting. I really don't care if it was or was not intended as a joke because it was irrelevant to an important issue. In my opinion fwiw, nobody wins an argument with the penis envy nonsense. An argument is won or lost on facts and intelligent discussion. YMMV.

Comment by all means but at least try to include WTF pictures.

500%2BTracked%2BATV%2BKettengrad%2BWTF%2BWednesday.jpg

Oh, so now it was a joke. Interesting. I really don't care if it was or was not intended as a joke because it was irrelevant to an important issue. In my opinion fwiw, nobody wins an argument with the penis envy nonsense. An argument is won or lost on facts and intelligent discussion. YMMV.

Comment by all means but at least try to include WTF pictures.

500%2BTracked%2BATV%2BKettengrad%2BWTF%2BWednesday.jpg
Whatever. You really need to lighten up and stop being offended at every comment, or go to ADVRider and enter CSM. They will teach you how to be properly offended.

Freedom is a curious thing. Some seem to think that just because they have "freedom" they don't have to consider others. It's their "freedom" to have the biggest "baddest" truck they can find. No matter how inconvenient it is for others, or the planet. But then it's also a "freedom" to say that someone seems to behave like he is making up for physical shortcomings. You cannot have just one.

shampoo.jpeg

meanwhile, all 4 occupants survived this Tesla crash off a cliff in CA, lucky.

1674348348255.png
Hwy 1 has seen a lot of these "plunges" but this one was truly notable because the driver -- a surgeon -- drove off the cliff on purpose. Guess he wanted to kill himself and his family.

Our 17 yo cat passed away last summer. Now we have squirrels everywhere

200.gif

Sorry about your kittie. Our friend we visited in East Texas last weekend, has this cool kittie at her place.

Attachments

• IMG_20230121_115804713.jpg
    IMG_20230121_115804713.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 22
Top Bottom Back Refresh