What's new

Yamaha T7 Mega Thread

4C420D88-7580-4EB7-A5D5-96DAEB529F17.jpg
Nice. Is it too tall for for?

Nice. Is it too tall for for?
I'm 6 ft tall and this bike IS tall - even with the soft suspension. I'd say it might be difficult if you are under 5'10". Handlebar is large but appropriate for this type of bike.

I'm 6 ft tall and this bike IS tall - even with the soft suspension. I'd say it might be difficult if you are under 5'10". Handlebar is large but appropriate for this type of bike.
Thanks! Figured you were a little shorter, based on the amount of Scooters you have have/had.

What is the offer for OTD in Houston for that beauty ?

[edit] the bike, not the wife
I didn't get that far. I know this is a hot bike (or was). There are at least 2 in the Houston area so just like the Trail, it's not as rare anymore. I might give it a few weeks and ask. February is a good time for shopping. Deals are usually better.

Two in Jacksonville area now, but other stuff (air conditioning) wins lol

I checked last weekend and the bike was already sold.
There was one down the road at my local dealer last Friday, they'd had it a week and I was the first to look at it....but they didn't have it on the website yet either. They want too much but will sell it I'm sure.

There was one down the road at my local dealer last Friday, they'd had it a week and I was the first to look at it....but they didn't have it on the website yet either. They want too much but will sell it I'm sure.
How much is too much?

They are becoming more available now. I have a buddy in Houston that just put a deposit on one at $200 off MSRP with no BS fees.

Back
Top Bottom