What's new

Yamaha T7 Mega Thread

T7 with MOTOZ RALLZ

T7 RALLZ.jpeg

On the list at the biggest dealer in the area. Said November if I’m lucky for a’22

On the list at the biggest dealer in the area. Said November if I’m lucky for a’22
I called on one a few months ago. Online it said call for availability. The dealer said he took money on four bikes. Now he just has to find four bikes. :lol2

I called on one a few months ago. Online it said call for availability. The dealer said he took money on four bikes. Now he just has to find four bikes. :lol2
Pretty much. But I’m (gulp) 20 on the list.

Deposite was only $200 though and refundable if I find one somewhere else first

when (if) my DR650 dies I will be picking up a T7. I was on the list for one last year with a Sept '21 delivery estimate but backed out because I found a DR650 for $1500... just know I am looking on in envy every day

IMO, it's smarter to get by with your bargain than be sucked into a bad deal on a new T7. One nice thing about your $1500 bike is that it really can't depreciate as long as you keep it in good shape, and right now it'd probably sell fast.

yeah it was definitely the "smarter" move, and I love the DR, but I've also ridden MT07's and know what "could have been" with that engine in a dual sport frame. haha

I was lucky with my T7. Sold my HD in 2017. February of '21 I swung by a dealer to look around, they had a T7 on the showroom floor. It went home with me that day. Didn't know at the time how popular they were.

I hate being the first one that has to stop for gas when riding with my buddies that have big tanks.

Fixed that today. It had roughly 3/4 of a gallon when I filled it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220207_163752945_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220207_163752945_HDR.jpg
    732.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20220208_140117459_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220208_140117459_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
Last I knew you still couldn't get them from US distributors. I bought mine from Motostorm in Italy. $374 shipped. Shipping took about a week from when it was back in stock.

I got mine in Oct 2020. I decided I wanted one and told my wife I was going to start calling dealers on Monday morning to see if I could find one. I was reading "that other forum" while finishing my coffee about to head out to work and one popped up for sale in the flea market. I pmed asking for a phone number and made the deal inside of 10 minutes. 832 miles and a bit less than MSRP.

asheville beef tenere 12 27 21 2021-12-27 004.JPG

Back
Top Bottom