What's new

Yamaha WR250R Threadfest

who says you cant find a deal on a 22 year old bike

$4800

or $5800 with trailer

1686495202021.png
Ouch. I paid $2K for the one I found for my buddy to leave here at the house, back in 2010 with 9K miles on it.

My issue with two, and three, decade old bikes is all the seals / rubber / line need a refresh before id trust it on a Week long trip

Stopped of for Dinner in Burlington. A few folks use gators in town w/o a plate, no one cares

1687918200735.png

Hell, that thing costs more than some cars.
It's not about the cost, round here It just has to be green. $35K for a Utility buggy is nothin

Family Ties run deep in Farming Country, and Brand Loyalty has more to do with the relationship with the dealer and their service technicians.

1687951437966.png

^ What MVI said. It's a stronger force than any other brand loyalty I've seen. John Deere shirts, shoes, boots, mailboxes, combines, Ice chests, loaders, plates, golf carts, and on and on. Born Green, Die Green.

There is a upside for family farms too

First off, BIL is a master Derre Mechanic, in fact he just won the Mechanic of the Year at his dealership for the tri state area. Service is king in these parts.

All the Uncles and cousins also bleed green. Parts - if you need filters, fluids, consumables, etc and run short, all your neighbors have Deere spare parts.

Brand Loyalty is so strong in these parts, even the quarry and local sno plowers use the Yellow Deere equipment.

Much like the Orange Empire in the bike world

Last edited:
Barn Demo in progress

1688240631419.png

We have 2 flatbeds and a dump trailer. We need about 6 more trailers :sip

Roof, off and Walls are down !

1688240803688.png

Jesus, the crap that is collected by 4 or 5 generations in this barn.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom