What's new

Yamaha WR250R Threadfest

:lol2
Some spider in Cheyenne, WY. I named her Art because it looked like spin-art after I squished it.
200.gif

I'm witchu....
I ain't saying Onterrible is the best place in the world....
But there ain't no animals try'na kill me, and no weather try'na kill me... And I kinda like that....
I like Ontario. My dad took us to The Pinery Provincial Park every year from before I can remember until I was a teen and too cool to camp with dad anymore.

Later we used to go over to Windsor a lot because we could drink at 19.

I like Ontario. My dad took us to The Pinery Provincial Park every year from before I can remember until I was a teen and too cool to camp with dad anymore.

Later we used to go over to Windsor a lot because we could drink at 19.
Really?
I used to go to Pinery a ton in the spring...
Probably most years from about 1995-2008 or so....
Rode my bikecycle all over that park!

Really?
I used to go to Pinery a ton in the spring...
Probably most years from about 1995-2008 or so....
Rode my bikecycle all over that park!
For sure! It's a wonderful park. Some of my best memories with my dad. We'd go into Grand Bend in the mornings for donuts and video games and in the evenings for dinner, mini golf and more video games! :thumb

It is N-1 this week.

I have decided to sell the barn find 1969 H1 I bought about 8 years ago for a retirement project. I puttered with it some but just don't feel like messing with it at this point in life. I sold it for less than current market but a fair amount more than I bought it for to a guy in Illinois that restores them for a living. He will make some good money on it. I hate messing around selling shit. This was easy peasy, 3 emails and a phone call and its sold. I considered paying him to do a full restoration on it and then sell it restored for big bucks. Unfortunately, I know myself all too well and after it was restored I wouldn't want to part with it. LOL

An example of one Brian's H2 restorations that sold this year:

It is N-1 this week.

I have decided to sell the barn find 1969 H1 I bought about 8 years ago for a retirement project. I puttered with it some but just don't feel like messing with it at this point in life. I sold it for less than current market but a fair amount more than I bought it for to a guy in Illinois that restores them for a living. He will make some good money on it. I hate messing around selling shit. This was easy peasy, 3 emails and a phone call and its sold. I considered paying him to do a full restoration on it and then sell it restored for big bucks. Unfortunately, I know myself all too well and after it was restored I wouldn't want to part with it. LOL

An example of one Brian's H2 restorations that sold this year:

Wow! He does very nice work! :clap

Top Bottom Back Refresh