What's new

Your Bike On The Roof!

DJ_MI

Voted Class Clown 1937
Member Number
2022-06-14 22.52.35.jpg

Nice shot with the moon too. Wish I had taken some pictures of my bikes on the top floor of the 9 story parking garage at Tampa International Airport, it's a cool view but it's now about 65 miles from me.

Nice shot with the moon too. Wish I had taken some pictures of my bikes on the top floor of the 9 story parking garage at Tampa International Airport, it's a cool view but it's now about 65 miles from me.
Thanks!

I have a new found affinity for parking garages. That'd be fun to be on top of a 9 story garage and watch all the happenings of the airport.

Thanks!

I have a new found affinity for parking garages. That'd be fun to be on top of a 9 story garage and watch all the happenings of the airport.
It was especially fun when my daughter was little (pre-9/11), we'd go to the airport for cheap weekend entertainment for her. Ride the shuttle cars out to the airsides, eat lunch at one of the restaurants, and ride the monorail around the long term parking area for the price of a couple hours parking fees. We even got to see the Concorde land one time from the roof of the garage, pretty cool to see.

It was especially fun when my daughter was little (pre-9/11), we'd go to the airport for cheap weekend entertainment for her. Ride the shuttle cars out to the airsides, eat lunch at one of the restaurants, and ride the monorail around the long term parking area for the price of a couple hours parking fees. We even got to see the Concorde land one time from the roof of the garage, pretty cool to see.
That’s awesome. Priceless memories!❤️

Back
Top Bottom