Zero FX

MVI

MVI MOTO
Mod
Vendor
ADV+
Member Number
1644075417665.png

Appologise for the thread hyjack, but in E bikes its imposible to post a new topic, it just throws up an error alert that the content needs at least 5 tags. I can not say i ever encountered such an issue as this before. Sorry again MVI and is there a way of solving this please.

Appologise for the thread hyjack, but in E bikes its imposible to post a new topic, it just throws up an error alert that the content needs at least 5 tags. I can not say i ever encountered such an issue as this before. Sorry again MVI and is there a way of solving this please.

I see that, ill ask Austin

985518B2-792D-4861-AA23-DE6F38ABA1E4.jpeg

Test rode a Zero not too long ago, found the experience fun. Very quiet rode, only a touch of chain noise and the wind. Massive acceleration in the “sport” mode, enough to make me switch back to normal mode. Would be a good commuter bike though it is on the pricey side, all day backroads bomber - short day.

Yeah they look fun but for any of my old canyon routes I would have been forced to stop and charge.....and all for a rather leisurely pace. To run my main route Palmdale down to near LAX with my normal speeds Id barely make it over the mountains. If it was cheaper Id be down to have one as a commuter bike (the longer rides were in reference to there sportbike version commuter rides were in reference to the FX)

Top Bottom Back Refresh