What's new

ZX14 thread (1441cc's of flexibility)

1 wheel peel

Member Number
Everyone knows that you can take them to the quarter mile and beat on them. But they're also good for dabbling in land speed racing, outings with the family, and a pretty decent sport tourer. I have found mine with AK20's on the front and a Penske on the rear handles better than a big bike has a right to in the mountain twisties. Electronic cruise control that I added helps it out with the touring as well.
Attach0_03.jpg

Attach0_25.jpg

Attach0_04.jpg

Attach0_10.jpg

I've found them to be very flexible and easy to live with.

Last edited:
I love these bikes and came this >< close to getting a used ZX12 many years ago but backed off when I got a Givi quote. I think they're dead sexy especially with the dual exhaust setup and much prettier than a 'Busa.

I remember seeing one of the 14's in a dealership when they first came out. The first time I thought a faired bike was beautiful. I was pretty young and the visual size of the bike was intimidating to me. I remember sitting on it and feeling a bit dumbstruck, like I was sitting on some super exotic machine. Very few times has a bike left such an impression on me. Never ridden one, but would love to.

I remember seeing one of the 14's in a dealership when they first came out. The first time I thought a faired bike was beautiful. I was pretty young and the visual size of the bike was intimidating to me. I remember sitting on it and feeling a bit dumbstruck, like I was sitting on some super exotic machine. Very few times has a bike left such an impression on me. Never ridden one, but would love to.
I remember when the ZX-14 come out because I was a salesman at a Kawasaki/ Yamaha dealer at the time. I sold the first ZX-14 we got before it made it to the showroom floor.

Back
Top Bottom