What's new

Chineseadvrider.com

Taiwan teddy? Effing the worst harley parts ever can not even have 3% of the manufacturing quality of gpx. Add bmw, harley and ktm all out sourced to chia..nah. see mumphy preach on. If anyone buys a hawk 250 with a gleam in their eye...I have about 1000 more things to say than chai...nah. ..hey where was your toaster or coffee maker made. Take it up with the politicians that fucked your grandkids out of work. Get me going on .03937 bs...please. I just want more 2 wheel riders, better road conditions and less crazy cagers. But ideologies are so important.

Go ever to chinariders.net and see how much traffic there is in just the dualsport section. 102 viewing right now. There has been almost 300 the last time I checked. No one is tracking clone sales...

I lost interest in advr because of the front page. There seemed to be too many anti moto articles. And some seemed in a scolding tone. Much like the complaints about youtube channel's sensationalism. I say it is monkey see monkey do. All big media does the same thing.

Yall almost make me want to get banned....I would just tell Eak.... he can't ride. Be Armageddon. The I would follow it up by nah better.not say

Go ever to chinariders.net and see how much traffic there is in just the dualsport section. 102 viewing right now. There has been almost 300 the last time I checked. No one is tracking clone sales...

I lost interest in advr because of the front page. There seemed to be too many anti moto articles. And some seemed in a scolding tone. Much like the complaints about youtube channel's sensationalism. I say it is monkey see monkey do. All big media does the same thing.

Yall almost make me want to get banned....I would just tell Eak.... he can't ride. Be Armageddon. The I would follow it up by nah better.not say
I had no problem getting banned. Like breathing lol

Cannonshot and the bear personally verbally abused me. Im.sure baldy who is no longer there has nightmares about me and my hatred for electric and Chinese motorcycles

Go ever to chinariders.net and see how much traffic there is in just the dualsport section. 102 viewing right now. There has been almost 300 the last time I checked.
Meanwhile, there's no KTM 300 thread on this forum. Not trying to be a 300 fanboy, but it's an extremely popular model. The Internet would make you think it's the only dirt bike worth buying, but there's little to no traffic on this site for it.

The people have spoken?

Meanwhile, there's no KTM 300 thread on this forum. Not trying to be a 300 fanboy, but it's an extremely popular model. The Internet would make you think it's the only dirt bike worth buying, but there's little to no traffic on this site for it.

The people have spoken?
Austin

It's not Austin's responsibility to start a KTM 300 thread. The community will start one if it's needed. I've thought to start one a few times, but it's a waste of bandwidth if I'm the only loser in there 😅

It's not Austin's responsibility to start a KTM 300 thread. The community will start one if it's needed. I've thought to start one a few times, but it's a waste of bandwidth if I'm the only loser in there 😅
Oh, totally misread that. My bad. I thought he was asking about a sub forum or something. yea, disregard that Austin tag.

What if everyone else was thinking the same thing? :1drink

It’s tough on my phone but a couple of times recently when I posted a picture that could be of value to someone else I named the file something more search engine friendly.

That could be worthy of a thread: “Help ADVb’s SEO With These Easy Tips”.

The people have spoken?
Find me one for decent money! I will not buy a new one. And the tse filled some of the itch. And really got me hooked on the idea.

All in all very little dualsport, trail bike, enduro and mx talk. DJ_MI has about 90% of the recent dualsport posts. And alot during winter in the north! Maybe things take time to build momentum. If things always move in a positive direction...there will be a ktm smoker thread in the future with many pics and tips. Since you own one of these great bikes...start the thread. There is some thread drift that most do not care about. So the threads move on...and the search engine brings in a new member that just bought their 1st or 20th ktm.

Top Bottom Back Refresh