What's new

Interesting (better name is needed) Youtube videos.

I have been following two stroke stuffing for years now, interesting stuff IMO, take a Look see if this Chanel interests you.

Been following since the beginnng. I really wanted a hp figure the last video..

TX media should look into most small Tejas towns. Police in those places are overzealous and corrupt as can be. Glad this garbage department and its chief got the axe.

A Chanel that may be of interest for some who dont know the intricacies of such things on the interweb . Check it out.
Here is 4 available satellite imagery souses and their pros and cons . Most will know google earth but not perhaps its finer details, and i used the imagery history successfully in an ever changing tidal estuary land dispute and would be able to in the future. i suppose you could hunt out long lost trails or old roads too back as far as 1945 in some areas. But as in the tidal erosion and silt build up or the trail vegetation etc the much more recent stuff is prolific and still useful.

I have a feeling SBF is going to find out what it's like being Epstein. All of his connections won't save him from spending either the rest of his life or the majority of his life behind bars. He better get used to eating glorified wet dog food. There is no such thing as being vegan when you're incarcerated. Starve or eat.

Top Bottom Back Refresh