What's new

Orange ADVbikes hoodie

Madmx

Member Number
Man I like cool stuff.

Who is in?

I do have more than one orange hoodie...I ride bikes and work around heavy equipment. But no orange hoodie with the logo yet! Yup! No one wants swag?

I could be super cool on my bikes saying heck ya check out ADVbikes and find your dream!....

I'm in.

Can we do zipup hoodies or is that too expensive?

I had a hoodie catch fire while welding and I had to pull it off over my face while it was burning. No more pullovers for me since then.
I prefer zip up and wow. I have been fire many times. It was hard to tell the difference between a piece of slag and fire. It was always wow the slag is hot....

I want an ADVbikes jock strap.

I prefer zip up and wow. I have been fire many times. It was hard to tell the difference between a piece of slag and fire. It was always wow the slag is hot....

200.gif

Any hoo...an actual product vs download to printer iron on.

Any one speak up! This is actually an old topic.

Austin was trying to find a company to work with on a single order basis. My take was he did not want to invest and sit on inventory that did not sell. So my next idea was to ask for free use of the logo..Maybe a quick pm could help for site swag ideas.

Vintage garage which he is on advr alot has a solution. I did not know about his race car history. I thought he just liked Hondas. His videos are long but cool. You might want skip to painting part.

Stencils would work. I might make my stencil from plate steel or aluminum for heavy use. Or we could have some kind of down load pic for everyone to resize and make their own stencil.

What vintage garage? He is cool dude in FL. I tried to get him to join here. I could try again. Interesting..he imported a dax e. Motocheez went and visited him to review it.

My hoodie is on the porch. I had 3 head on cage idiots cross into my lane in one ride on Tues. One so far that their left wheel touched the white line in my lane. And heck ya I believe safety orange helped. The silver suburban ...the worst is the same woman that drives past my house at 65-80mph in a 25mph zone. And I wonder why my clean driving record insurance went up.

Top Bottom Back Refresh