What's new

What's for dinner? Or lunch? Breakfast?

Protein..again.?
20240405_213327.jpg
20240405_213552.jpg

Homemade crunch wraps. Saw a bag of tostada's at the grocery store and thought, "how hard could it be". Turns out, not hard at all.

IMG_20240403_202435342.jpg

Ignore the table that's not a table. Dining room table is currently being rebuilt.

BLT "pizza" and macaroni salad. Homemade mayonnaise will spoil you.
IMG_20240406_202616134.jpg

I wish I hadn't found this thread. I love to cook.

Unfortunately for me, cooked/fried/baked cheese does something awful to my digestive system. The only time it doesn't is when it's melted in a bowl of beans.

Unfortunately for me, cooked/fried/baked cheese does something awful to my digestive system. The only time it doesn't is when it's melted in a bowl of beans.
I would be lost without cheese. Locally we get hoop cheese. Just a giant wax covered block of cheddar. This stuff needs no refrigeration. It will slowly mold but not much. I think some people leave it in the barn for a year. I eat a piece if I am hungry or thinking I am catching a cold.

never heard of cheese as a cure for the common cold. is your go to extra blue or extra fuzzy green?

Yellow/orange and never from a normal store. Especially not some brand name pasteurized crap melted into a mold. Kind of defeats the reason to the stuff.

Top Bottom Back Refresh