What's new

WTF pic thread

My RV is slightly under 12' h. Maybe fit, maybe not. I'd go around even without the flashing sign.

I made that mistake at 15 driving my dad's Class B high-top. Mom was in the front seat. I made a U-turn and approached a hotel porte cochere (yeah, memory is fading so I had to look that up). The hotel manager stood up, sized up the situation and waved me through. I didn't fit. Fortunately no real damage. The hotel manager took the blame and told me not to worry about the minor damage to his building, but Dad spotted the fibreglas ding to his van right away. I'm glad Mom was there to back up my story. Not that it mattered that much, I still got an ass chewing. As usual.

IMG-20240423-WA0010.jpg

Look at some reviews on utoob.. you can cut veggies with the sharp edges everywhere. Fit and finish suck too. Can’t be sold in Europe as it doesn’t comply with pedestrian safety regulations… It’s a small dick truck for the immature and insecure …

Pretty funny thing happened today with the last couple posts of this thread. I saw one today on the highway for the first time. It's something I definitely have less than zero interest in ever owning.

Look at some reviews on utoob.. you can cut veggies with the sharp edges everywhere. Fit and finish suck too. Can’t be sold in Europe as it doesn’t comply with pedestrian safety regulations… It’s a small dick truck for the immature and insecure …
I've seen lots of clips complaining how ridiculous it is that the trunk (hatch?) will crush your fingers if you stick em in the way while it's closing, but I feel like that's been true for all doors for the past hundred years or so. Don't seem fair to put Elon on blast for that. But yeah, the panel gap issues seem inexcusable.

Top Bottom Back Refresh