Divide ADV Ride
Continental Divide Adventure Ride
Continental Divide from Weston Pass
JULY 7-11 2022
Four Day 740 mile Adventure Motorcycle ride on the Continental Divide from and to Colorado Springs.
The Ride is from July 8-11 – Friday to Monday.
This is a low-key, high adventure Adventure Motorcycle ride.
The ride starts from the secure Colorado Springs Airport and returns 4 days later
Ride over 11 Mountain Passes you've probably only heard about:
- Victor Pass*
- Trout Creek Pass
- Weston Pass
- Independence Pass*
- Hagerman Pass
- Mosquito Pass**
- Weston Pass**
- Cottonwood Pass*
- Cumberland Pass
- Waunita Pass
- Blacksage Pass
- Old Monarch Pass
- Monarch Pass*
- Marshall Pass
- Pikes Peak (Not a Pass)
- Over 70,000 feet in elevation gain in 4 days
- * = Paved
- **=Alternate Tough loop on Day 3
- Club membership for this 4 day ADV ride is $425 and includes:
- Luggage portage, chase truck & trailer, phone compatible GPS tracks.
- Discounted lodging, several Meals, T-Shirt, stickers & finisher pin. Local Support.
- Secure truck parking @ the Colorado Springs Airport. (Fee Included)
- We will have a riders meeting each morning, but you leave when you wish and ride with whom you want.
- This is a super fun ride with spectacular scenery every day.
- If you want to experience the Heart of the Rocky Mountains, this is one hell of an opportunity...
Route Map 60% Dirt - 740 or 760 miles
CONTINENTAL DIVIDE ADVENTURE RIDE
Colorado Springs Airport to the Continental Divide. And Back.
- 11 Mountain Passes.
- 4 Days, 740 miles.
- Ride up Pikes Peak on Day 4 if you wish. (Adds 20 miles)
- GPS Tracks. Gear Portage. T-Shirt. Route Maps. Chase Truck and Support.
- 80% Off-Road.
- Lodging or Camping Not Included.
- Club will reserve Lodging and purchase some meals.
- Backroads and little known shortcuts laid out by our local experts.
BRIEF RIDE DESCRIPTION
Day 1 – Loop is Clockwise – Colorado Springs to Gold Camp Road old Railroad Right-of-way to Victor.
- Phantom Canyon Railroad Right-of-way to Canon City, to Temple Canyon Park to Cotopaxi.
- To Ute Pass to Salida. Overnight in Salida.
- Hi-plains and awesome views
“This is the ride that bankrupts the English language.”
Day 2 – Off-Road from Salida to Buena Vista
- Aspen Ridge to Trout Creek Pass,
- Then over Weston Pass to Granite.
- Independence Pass to Lunch in Aspen.
- Roaring fork river to Hagerman Pass to overnight in Leadville.
Day 3 – Loop over Cottonwood Pass to the town of Tincup.
- Over 6 passes on the Divide.
- Old Railroad right-of way to Overnight in Salida.
Day 4– From Salida to Ute Pass to 11 Mile Cyn RR Row on the Platte River.
- Off road from behind Pikes Peak to Divide.
- Rampart Range road to the Garden of the Gods, or up Pikes Peak.
- Old Railroad right-of-way to Cheyenne Canyon
- 60% Off Road.
- This ride will stage and park at the secure Colorado Springs Airport.
- Long Term parking at the Airport is $7 a day. (4 days parking Included)
READ MORE: advtours.com/continental-divide-adv-ride/