What's new

2 New BMWs Unveiled Today

It will be the BMW R18 Roctane and R12 NineT. Is BMW updating the styling of the NIneT?

Not to derail, but on the topic of "new BMWs", I just discovered the F900R and XR at a BMW dealership yesterday. No clue they existed. Love everything about the bike and instantly wanted to buy it, but it's absolutely riddled with electronics that drive the $9k MSRP up to $13k. And they won't bring in a basic model. Grr

Not to derail, but on the topic of "new BMWs", I just discovered the F900R and XR at a BMW dealership yesterday. No clue they existed. Love everything about the bike and instantly wanted to buy it, but it's absolutely riddled with electronics that drive the $9k MSRP up to $13k. And they won't bring in a basic model. Grr
Really? Both models have been out for several years now.

You can always order one without anything from a dealer. It may take a while to get it though...

Really? Both models have been out for several years now.

You can always order one without anything from a dealer. It may take a while to get it though...
Yeah, I'm out of the BMW loop, but I was really impressed with that model. Had been chatting with a salesman for a couple hours and he quietly filled me in that there's no way his sales manager would order me in a bike until the ones on the floor have moved already. Pushy sales manager or slick salesman technique? Who knows 😁

Used market is pretty slim pickings on that model, but I'm not on a rush.

Top Bottom Back Refresh