What's new

Chainsaws

Very grateful for the cheapie 35cc generic plastic saw- SO light and barely uses any fuel. With the new chain on it did pretty well on the small stuff. I even kept the stupid little chain guard tip on, which helped keep the saw blade out of the dirt while I cut up branches. It sure won't last like the Homelite has, but will keep using mix made from E0, hopefully that will keep it alive for a while- the Homelite likes it too.

My youngest is mad keen on guitars he must have 10 in varrious states of repair probably 50% of them none playing projects, he is air brushing bulseys on them for mates and pictures on bike tanks a propper tidy artist is our Josh.
I had a retired electric bass that I'll never play again but don't want to trash it. I wonder how much it'd cost me to ship it body over and have him do something cool with it? Shopping, his time and materials. If he's willing, of course

I had a retired electric bass that I'll never play again but don't want to trash it. I wonder how much it'd cost me to ship it body over and have him do something cool with it? Shopping, his time and materials. If he's willing, of course
He will do anything, but right now he is full on at agricultural college near york and he is away in new zealand over the summer break. But will be back late september he migh get to do it half term in November if thats any good. he will be home this next weekend.
He is doing Tanks still at home here so its not like he has stoped painting things.
He did a 70s Meridan Expot bonavile tank last month with an Iron maiden style Skelital figure on it it looked good a basicaly black base with gold and grey sky and the figure was basicaly grey it looked eerie and not just as comic book as iron maiden typical graphics of covers and theyr literature.
Ill ask him .

He will do anything, but right now he is full on at agricultural college near york and he is away in new zealand over the summer break. But will be back late september he migh get to do it half term in November if thats any good. he will be home this next weekend.
He is doing Tanks still at home here so its not like he has stoped painting things.
He did a 70s Meridan Expot bonavile tank last month with an Iron maiden style Skelital figure on it it looked good a basicaly black base with gold and grey sky and the figure was basicaly grey it looked eerie and not just as comic book as iron maiden typical graphics of covers and theyr literature.
Ill ask him .
That's cool. I've just got this one bass that I never use and there's no value in it to sell. I remembered you talking about his art and I thought it would cool to at least make it look pretty if it's going to be hanging on the wall 😁

If you get a chance to discuss it with him, and he's interested, just shoot me a message and we'll figure it out. Thanks !

That's cool. I've just got this one bass that I never use and there's no value in it to sell. I remembered you talking about his art and I thought it would cool to at least make it look pretty if it's going to be hanging on the wall 😁

If you get a chance to discuss it with him, and he's interested, just shoot me a message and we'll figure it out. Thanks !
Will do i am as sure as i can be, if you atre in no big rush he will do it. Ill get some pictures of his work the bullseye guitars and the bike tank custom stuff.

Top Bottom Back Refresh