What's new

Don't!!!!

Mumphy

Member Number
Don't write China sucks on the other liberal pukes site or you get banned. Ask me how I know

Wow, so now they're going communist in addition to being corporate a-holes?

site-blacklist-message.png

You get banned over front page comments or a thread?
They had an article on China copying other bikes, like Sportsters and BMW s And I wrote China sucks twice. Hence I am banned

So I guess it is front page comments. A guy named Bear seems to be running the show over there
Ya and his out take on easy rider was crap. I have lived my whole life in the deep south except my ohio years. I was insulted and dumb found. He can shove it up his aussie exhaust outlet. I gave you likes even though I might disagree sometimes. Ride on brother.

Honestly the front page is a trap. Where some author screams misogyny(a word I freaking never heard of) while covering up DOT turn signals with bags. Or referring to a damn trailer coupler as a hitch. This isn't even reality. Oh Mumphy I kinda feel sorry for you. And I back passionate expression. But this might have been for the best.

We have had a recent thread pertaining to enthusiasm with the younger crowd. Why waste your time when you might have many positive things to give back to the culture you like! This could be a pushrod zen moment. Basically a good thing.

You do know that BMW and HD among others have partnered with Chinese manufacturers don't you?
HD is making bikes for other countries. The Chicoms are making clones of Harleys and beemers and renaming them

Honestly the front page is a trap. Where some author screams misogyny(a word I freaking never heard of) while covering up DOT turn signals with bags. Or referring to a damn trailer coupler as a hitch. This isn't even reality. Oh Mumphy I kinda feel sorry for you. And I back passionate expression. But this might have been for the best.

We have had a recent thread pertaining to enthusiasm with the younger crowd. Why waste your time when you might have many positive things to give back to the culture you like! This could be a pushrod zen moment. Basically a good thing.
I believe you're right

Ya and his out take on easy rider was crap. I have lived my whole life in the deep south except my ohio years. I was insulted and dumb found. He can shove it up his aussie exhaust outlet. I gave you likes even though I might disagree sometimes. Ride on brother.
I read that too. Lived in Florida my whole life and this Aussie dude is dumping on easy rider. He's probably a poofter

Suspect I was on my way to a ban also, was responding to the Kove ticklefest and strangely the thread locked out for a spell.

Seems like protecting Kove is a thing if you ask me. They are probably paying for the privilege.

Navin can't have folks talking about the history of Chinese manufacturing while trying to sell vaporbikes.

So they had 3 bikes finish a race. BFD, get back to me when consistent production quality is a thing in China.

I'll wait.

Top Bottom Back Refresh