What's new

Gen x woes

Danno

Member Number
Too long of a story to tell. But if asked I will.. But a version is adrenaline junkies with no worth. We back flipped motorcycles to bmx. Skateboading was hit the graveyards and jump a fence. Skateboarding was not a crime but living in an anti societic fashion was very real. Jeez what a freaking posidian joke. Jules Verne reality joke. I love John Wange movies but my patience level is zero for the older and younger crowd. There is no 2 sides of government just puppets an societal decay. I am the last...of my bmx clan but not 50yrs old. Harsh and lonely reality. Maybe motos saved my life. Who the hell knows. This could be a contravrsal thread but the statistics are in.

Dont care ..out ride ya...get tossed..go broke many time, lose friends to weird shit like car wrecks and cancer.haha 1000 things...but I will never vote or argue politicss. My clan died off or got brainwashed. Ahh real Danno but Ill take my aspirin in the morning to saw logs with no health coverage. Jeez rock on..sounds like I have the best life. Much love to the moto badass

If I still had hair I'd still have my mullet, kept it till the bitter end. OTOH, happily, around here there remains a contingent of shabby unkempt teenage slackers with mullets and concert shirts, so there's still hope.

I woould have a mullet but I end up with an afro. Just cut it all off. And yes I always look for younger hope.

And the moon is trying to kill us.
Yes tidal events kill 1000s every year. Dihydrogen Monoxide is the deadliest liquid. But I caught some wakeskating this week end. And paddle boarded in open water. The river was salty but didnt see any sharks..

Last edited:
Too long of a story to tell. But if asked I will.. But a version is adrenaline junkies with no worth. We back flipped motorcycles to bmx. Skateboading was hit the graveyards and jump a fence. Skateboarding was not a crime but living in an anti societic fashion was very real. Jeez what a freaking posidian joke. Jules Verne reality joke. I love John Wange movies but my patience level is zero for the older and younger crowd. There is no 2 sides of government just puppets an societal decay. I am the last...of my bmx clan but not 50yrs old. Harsh and lonely reality. Maybe motos saved my life. Who the hell knows. This could be a contravrsal thread but the statistics are in.

Dont care ..out ride ya...get tossed..go broke many time, lose friends to weird shit like car wrecks and cancer.haha 1000 things...but I will never vote or argue politicss. My clan died off or got brainwashed. Ahh real Danno but Ill take my aspirin in the morning to saw logs with no health coverage. Jeez rock on..sounds like I have the best life. Much love to the moto badass
PUI?

Top Bottom Back Refresh