What's new

give us a good photo - no politics please

My brother sent this stuff from Okinawa, while stationed there a few years ago. It was good beer! The only beer I ever enjoyed.
Japanese Beer.jpg

I've never had pork-and-cheese beer. I was thoroughly surprised by the Japanese stuff. It wasn't bitter or anything. The stuff in the blue can tasted a lot like Sprite. The one on the left tasted like apricot based beer. The one on the right was rather mild but still pretty good.

I've never had pork-and-cheese beer. I was thoroughly surprised by the Japanese stuff. It wasn't bitter or anything. The stuff in the blue can tasted a lot like Sprite. The one on the left tasted like apricot based beer. The one on the right was rather mild but still pretty good.
No photo, but visiting my daughter, we had Sapporo beer IN Sapporo. Good times. Just average beer, but the setting was cool.

At lake near by, few km with kick-sledges to island and some sausage at camp fire. My cottage is at other end of the lake.

IMG_3585.jpeg

IMG_3586.jpeg
I spent two weeks in Helsinki last summer and absolutely fell in love with the city. I'd like to go back and explore Turku and head north for some camping and hiking.

Top Bottom Back Refresh