What's new
Jan

Grand Tour of Texas 2024

If you aren't familiar with the Grand Tour, it's 50 stops that you ride to, take photos, and send the images in for points. There is no set order to ride in; you can do a few or all. This year there are some alternative locations.

Texas is one of the few states where this would work year after year because the Lone Star state has an abundance of interesting stops you would find in a smaller state.

The registration closes officially on February 29th or when 1200 riders have joined the ride.

Are you kidding?

:hide

I ride a CRF450, there is no way I am running all over Texas on the highways with a thumper
Nope. Figured registering would be a good excuse for you to get another bike to do some more riding.

I have little interest in highway riding since my wife gave up on the sport and we both sold our street bikes.

I am mostly focused on dirt/gravel off road rides. We do enjoy going to Colorado each summer, she still makes the trip, but no longer rides.

Well, I just tried to post links to mini ride reports from rides I did on last years tour, but the Forum Software won't let me. Oh, well.

I have little interest in highway riding since my wife gave up on the sport and we both sold our street bikes.

I am mostly focused on dirt/gravel off road rides. We do enjoy going to Colorado each summer, she still makes the trip, but no longer rides.
I'm in the same boat. My wife used to ride all the time and we both had street and dual-sport bikes. She quit a few years ago and sold her bikes. She won't even ride pillion. I kept my street bike but mostly just use it for riding to work.

Top Bottom Back Refresh