What's new

HD 120th Anniversary Models

cabanza

Member Number

$52,000 (!) msrp for a Harley?! What the deuce!

HRDKZWBDEFFBNKCGUIHDLZXFFY.jpg

Wow, now it's like buying a car. I know it's a ridiculous and rhetorical question, but when does it end? It's like all the TV commercials that show people living in 2 story homes with 3 car garages, all stainless appliances, granite countertops and a pool... like everyone lives that way.

Wow, now it's like buying a car. I know it's a ridiculous and rhetorical question, but when does it end? It's like all the TV commercials that show people living in 2 story homes with 3 car garages, all stainless appliances, granite countertops and a pool... like everyone lives that way.
Where did they get a picture of my house and new 120th Harley?😳

Buying a bike is now like buying a car. Buying a truck now is like buying a house. Buying a house now is like, well, good luck.
You're not wrong! I remember my Dad plopping down cash to buy a Nissan pickup and thinking he was baller in the early '90's. $8500.

My FZ 09 MSRP'd for basically the same. 😒

You're not wrong! I remember my Dad plopping down cash to buy a Nissan pickup and thinking he was baller in the early '90's. $8500.

My FZ 09 MSRP'd for basically the same. 😒
Go back to 1972 when you could buy a brand new Chevy LUV 4 cylinder 4 speed manual for $2780 out the door with step bumper and aluminum rims (the skinny punk with the horrible haircut leaning on it is the owner, me at age 18)
scan0068.jpg

LUV's were great looking trucks. My dad started our HVAC business out of one. Loved that truck when I was a kid. Had a chance to buy a 4x4 diesel version once and I jumped on the opportunity. Turned out that adult sized me didn't fit in the truck though 😂

Buying a bike is now like buying a car. Buying a truck now is like buying a house. Buying a house now is like, well, good luck.
I am having a 30x50 shop built by some local Amish folks. When I got a quote pre-Covid it was going to be $28k and I hesitated...now it's $43K!

I am having a 30x50 shop built by some local Amish folks. When I got a quote pre-Covid it was going to be $28k and I hesitated...now it's $43K!
I recently got a quote for a 32x40. Framed and sheathed. Nothing else.

$200,000.

Well you can get a regular Road Glide Limited for as low as $29,399.........Plus fees, taxes and additional dealer markup of course:D

Top Bottom Back Refresh