What's new

Honda Ace CG110

cabanza

Member Number
Probably the cheapest Honda in production. It is sold on different continents and sells for about $600 in Nigeria ($1,500 in Ecuador but motorcycle prices in Ecuador are very high due to a 25% import tax).

As simple as it gets:

110 cc air cooler engine, 8 HP, 4 speed manual, 120 mpg, 17" wheels, drum brakes front and back, electric and kick starts, 3.2 gal tank. Utilitarian to a T.

cg110.png

We get the cl70 clone with a 125. Much like the ss50 or the s90. Run around $1100 shipped. Would be great with different tires because of weight is well below 200lbs.

I'd trade my Navi for one of those in a heartbeat.

It'd be fun to fly in with a group of riders, buy some of these new at a dealership, then put a few thousand miles on them around South America and sell them off cheap before going home.

Last edited:

This the cl70 clone. The US version is more cafe than utility. The cg 250 like barnone's old bike is still available but not as cheap. The cl70 is close to an old s90 which has been built for every style of competition. The trials was my favorite. In 2003 these were offered from. Jailing before honda dropped the partnership. It was the np50 top tank imported by RCM. Stamped 50 on the cylinder but no way. More like 70 or 88. I purchased two step throughs. Topped out around 55mph. The quality was amazing for early clones.

Probably the cheapest Honda in production. It is sold on different continents and sells for about $600 in Nigeria ($1,500 in Ecuador but motorcycle prices in Ecuador are very high due to a 25% import tax).

As simple as it gets:

110 cc air cooler engine, 8 HP, 4 speed manual, 120 mpg, 17" wheels, drum brakes front and back, electric and kick starts, 3.2 gal tank. Utilitarian to a T.

cg110.png
Seating for four:super

I wonder why we never get the pannier support/ passenger foot boards. Alibaba has alot of these bikes or the gn125. Not sure if the bikes would clear import inspection.

Top Bottom Back Refresh