What's new

How about a MEME thread? or did I miss it?

428628273_10227996837645061_3728455359030736747_n.jpg

FB_IMG_1709080265965.jpeg

FB_IMG_1709140490179.jpg

FB_IMG_1709142273707.jpg

Man, early days Britney Spears was one beautiful woman. That reminded me of a story.

Years ago, when Britney was in her hey day, a close buddy of mine started dating one of her backup dancers. My buddy was a big ol chubby guy, pushing 300lbs. He was working for a company doing caulking work and just happened to be working at the dance studio where she trained, or practiced or whatever it's called. Apparently she was in to big boys and pursued him relentlessly. Naturally, thinking she was out of his league, he was scared that she was up to something and tried to avoid her. She was persistent as hell, though. We went on a double date with them since my buddy was so nervous and the dancer couldn't keep her eyes and hands off my buddy. She looked like she was gonna jump him at any moment. Well, he had one helluva fun summer with that girl until she had to leave town to tour with Britney. I thought my buddy was paranoid, but she legit hired people to follow him because she was worried about him talking to other girls. The whole situation freaked him and stressed him so much that if you ask him about it today you'll see him go in to a thousand yard stare 😁 Something something the hottest ones are the craziest or something like that, right?

Top Bottom Back Refresh