What's new

How about a MEME thread? or did I miss it?

1000001697.png
As someone who can't stand inconsiderate parents who tolerate their crying kids, I would ask for Dani to be our server!

I know it was a different time, but I remember being taken to the car to wait by myself until my parents finished their meal. I never did it again.

As someone who can't stand inconsiderate parents who tolerate their crying kids, I would ask for Dani to be our server!

I know it was a different time, but I remember being taken to the car to wait by myself until my parents finished their meal. I never did it again.
One look from my mom was all it took, "do we need to go outside and have a talk?".

One look from my mom was all it took, "do we need to go outside and have a talk?".
I'm 44 years old and that looks still works on me. Hell, just the memory of that look still works when I'm alone doing something stupid that I know I shouldn't.

I know you actually take care of your stuff, it was just funny considering recent events. Don't want to brand you as That Guy
👍 Thanks.

No worries, I can take a joke. And if anyone is branding me as "That Guy" it's myself. I'm still a noob but I'm learning.

Top Bottom Back Refresh