Member Number
I added up my mileage for 2023.

Like150i - 4195
KLX250 - 3536
ADV150 - 3169
Majesty - 2757
Versys - 2743

Total - 16,400

I also did a bunch of demo rides last year. I'm guessing another 100 miles from those rides so 16,500 miles total. That's a pretty good year for me but I am hoping to do better this year.

As I expected I rode my scooters a lot more than my motorcycles, 10,121 miles vs 6,279.

Also interesting is that my three smallest bikes are at the top of my mileage list.

Anyone else out there who tracks their mileage. If so, how far did you ride in 2023?

Man, I never ride as much as I'd like to. I'm in the service truck for work, so all my riding is personal errands or joyriding. First year I had my FZ07 I put 13k miles on it and was having regular weekend dirt bike gatherings. The wife didn't have to mention me being gone all the time because I saw it myself. Changing rear tires monthly 😁

I'll get out for a ride daily or at least a few days a week. No idea how many miles. I'm at 15k miles on the street bike I've had for three years now. I have too many other hobbies and my main bike camping buddy married a young lady from Ecuador ( he's 53, she's 29) and I can't get his ass out of the house anymore 😂

Not many miles but alot of starts on various bikes. I get over a mile in the dirt/mud everyday. Short trip commuting has always been rough on any bike. Tempted to pick up a templar to replace my tw. Tw is too valuable to destroy in the daily grind. I usually ride my older and least appreciated bikes the most. Mainly because the bikes sit outside with the front wheel facing the street.

I only rode about a thousand miles, if it wasn't raining it was hot and being so out of shape I made excuses not to ride. My bike was in boring stock form and I honestly wondered if I'd keep it, until late October when I added a few mods and it became more interesting.

Tw is too valuable to destroy in the daily grind. I usually ride my older and least appreciated bikes the most.
I used to be this way with my hotrods. Didn't want to wear em out, get parking lot dings, etc.

One day I thought, "why am I preserving it for the next guy?", and started driving the shit out of them.

Ride your favorite bike and enjoy it. That's what you bought it for. The next guy can do what he needs to do

I used to be this way with my hotrods. Didn't want to wear em out, get parking lot dings, etc.

One day I thought, "why am I preserving it for the next guy?", and started driving the shit out of them.

Ride your favorite bike and enjoy it. That's what you bought it for. The next guy can do what he needs to do
It might be more fun trying to break a tw in Utah or a TAT ride than left in the wet cold for daily commuting. I dont even bother cleaning it. It will get covered in mud tomorrow. It brings back too many xt memories. 30k miles of hell xt! And I have the craziest problem...I don't sell bikes very often!

2024 miles is km..I am too lazy to change it over. Only 10km 70% in the top of 6th dodging mud holes and 30% at idle off trail..tse250r

Heck I bet I didn't get over 4k between 3 streetbikes and rode every day. But I can get lost for hrs on a few miles of swamp on guageless bikes. Ya know looking for samsquatch...

Top Bottom Back Refresh