What's new

Husqvarna 701 Enduro Only

If you sell it to a first bike kinda guy, he may not realize that they all aren't this good. Lol. One should suffer a bit first to really appreciate the 2nd bike.

Why have a thread for only 701s when the company has split the bike into three separate and virtually identical brands: Orange, White and RedRed???

Made yeasterday deal on this ’21. LR tank kit and Aurora tower. Rade front storage kit. I’m looking how I’ll settle with this.

IMG_2264.jpeg

Just buy this bike a week ago.. 2016,11dkm,25mm lowered, with oberon clutch slave, SAM seat.
Put a full service, with oil, filters, spark plugs and new front and rear tyre (had the original still on) and new brake pads.
Then aded a new AXP Carterplate and Nomad small rack. Filled my Enduristan bags and put a mini fairing for my GPS on (its a 3d printer test).

Thursday we are off to drive TET Italy section 2.

IMG_2110.jpeg

Getting familiar with the bike.. cleaning and setting things for my likes. Ordered few bits: SAS delete, sidestand switch delete, beefier hand guards (Husky/Ktm part), brake pedal 3d Moto ”fat bertha”, X-Trig shock preload adjuster..

Looking for upgrade in lights (Squadron Pro likely), steering damper and then get the shocks revalved and set for my weight+riding style.

Got it also to the woods 👌

IMG_2402.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

IMG_2457.jpeg

Is there inline screen in fuel line comming from front tank? I didn’t find it from between the pump outlet and y-piece where it connected. And nor it is in the parts diagram. That doesn’t make much sense as the fuel line from rear has it.

This is sorted.. theres similar place for fuel screen in the connector of the front tank as in the rear tank connector. Dealer who assembled LR set on my bike just didn`t bother to put screen into its place.

New goodies 😀
Chinese stabilizator with Polish assembly parts.
IMG_3134.jpeg

Baja Design light for low beam and Hella xenon for high beam.

IMG_3060.jpeg

Took the suspension to shop. It will get springs matched for my wieght and weight gain at front (tanks + fairing), shimming and front is converted to have rebound and compression dampening in both legs. Rear is likely to get factory piston.
This is other shop than I mostly use, wanted to try something else and this has very good reputation.

Scroll and you`ll find some interestign stuff https://www.facebook.com/ttmfactorysuspension

Last edited:
New goodies 😀
Chinese stabilizator with Polish assembly parts.
IMG_3134.jpeg

Baja Design light for low beam and Hella xenon for high beam.

IMG_3060.jpeg
The HID high beam kinda sucks. There is no flipping it on and off. They are good for low beam where they are on all the time.

This thing would blow it out of the water in every respect.

Finally got the lower handbar. Steering stabilizer rises the bar and this compensates it and goes under factory height. I would like to have a little more straight bar but think this will do. New one is Pro Taper Contour low.

C508FE2E-2DD9-4BA8-8D32-796AF0A5CD9C.jpeg

IMG_4134.jpeg

Top Bottom Back Refresh