What's new

Interesting (better name is needed) Youtube videos.

Love this channel. It's a sad look into what has become of the industry I've been in for almost 20 years. Common sense, common courtesy, and good judgement have pretty much gone out the window. Even the daycabbers, who used to be revered, have become "speshal" in the recent the years. The automatic transmission made the industry more accessible to people who would otherwise have no business being in it in the first place. Bunch o' glorified 4 wheelers with Commercial Driver Licenses nowadays.

Ryan is awesome. "Choosing a touring bike from today's lineup is like choosing a partner from the rapist registry." And that is just from the intro. It is hard to believe that this is actually a marketing channel for online webshop.

Some former high school classmates of mine are homeless in Las Vegas. One due to his own drug abuse and immaturity. The others are in the situation due to being unable to afford rent. Going back home isn't an option for them.

Been flowing this Renault 4x4 truck build from the start, its interesting and a very good looking truck in my opinion. The Language Barrier is big for me but he is a doer not just a talker and its kind of easy to understand whats going on, I like RV19s 4x4 Renault its awesome.

The Why Files....wtf..the hecklefish cracks me up! I guess funny if you owned goldfish. Goldfish needs a tinfoil hat!

Top Bottom Back Refresh