What's new

Macro Photography Of Bikes

DJ_MI

Class Clown
Member Number
Close up shots of your bike or bike related stuff.

I lost the little plug that goes on the bottom of this hose so I used an ear plug.
2022-07-19 15.02.18.jpg

Here's some burrs that got stuck to the towel I zip tied to my bar end:
IMG_1062.JPG

For the record I’m screwing around about not knowing, it’s definitely a drain that is supposed to be capped. You can see in my picture that it has the plastic reservoir that is supposed to be emptied periodically. It’s the drain from the bottom of the air box. :D

For the record I’m screwing around about not knowing, it’s definitely a drain that is supposed to be capped. You can see in my picture that it has the plastic reservoir that is supposed to be emptied periodically. It’s the drain from the bottom of the air box. :D
My bike has something similar, along with a crankcase vent that stays open. I have a small plastic valve somewhere to install in the airbox drain so I don't have to mess with the plug to empty it.

My bike has something similar, along with a crankcase vent that stays open. I have a small plastic valve somewhere to install in the airbox drain so I don't have to mess with the plug to empty it.
Do you know if that crankcase vent was rerouted at some point? PCV hoses are generally routed back through the intake to burn the oily residue instead of releasing it to the atmosphere.

Do you know if that crankcase vent was rerouted at some point? PCV hoses are generally routed back through the intake to burn the oily residue instead of releasing it to the atmosphere.
It's OEM. I'll take a closer look to see what it does later.

Top Bottom Back Refresh