What's new

Pants

woods

Yawp.
Mod
ADV+
Member Number
My JoeRocket Alter Ego pants are getting quite long in the tooth. Apparently they stopped making them. Great set of pants though.

Looking to see what you guys are wearing.

Looking for full leg zip- that's a big one. I need to be able to put these on without having to unlace my boots each time. I don't see that many pants that have this option.

Something I can use year round would be nice; vents and an inner liner.

Something under $300.

Whatch'a got?

That rules our KLIM LOLOLOLOL I hear it's good stuff.....but super spendy

Ive had good luck with Tourmaster gear, not pants though, but these look like they might fit the bill
Not necessarily.

I just can't tell about the zipper. I'm not sure if I can put those on with my boots on.

Tourmaster is also top of the list. I was wearing a set in my bad crash and they saved me. Those you linked were a top choice, but like the Klim I can't tell about the zipper.
gjsdflgklsdfgs.png

Nope. Those won't work. Rev'it is the same way.

Last edited:
looks to me like it stops at that seam below the knee from the pic you shared.

I've had a pair of Aerostich AD1's for 10 years now. Still waterproof and look good, few spots showing wear but its to be expected. They are a little out of your price range at $477 a pair but IMOP worth the price.

I've read lots of folks are happy with MSR gear, here's a link Rocky Mountain MSR Pants either the "Adventure" or "Explorer" models.

Good luck in your search, post up what you decide on.

Top Bottom Back Refresh