What's new

Post all your herky jerky gifs here

DB53C94.gif

NAF El Centro. Been there a million times. Done that. This is how I set up when I'm at the end of the runway.

Colbath_Ladder-X2.jpg

I was not quite ready for this one when he went over my head. When he went vertical, the heat blast felt good. It was a cold morning.

IMG_9612-X2.jpg

This pic is not mine. I'm just out of frame, this time, trying to close the trunk of my Vette, so it doesn't get filled with dust. Another buddy got me getting blasted and made a gif out of it. I can't find it at the moment. BTW, when the Blues come over the fence low, they are not hauling ass. This F-18 below was really hauling ass. It was one of those times where you see the jet coming at you, but hear nothing.

39883828505_d735a87071_b-XL.jpg

S.C.

NAF El Centro. Been there a million times. Done that. This is how I set up when I'm at the end of the runway.

Colbath_Ladder-X2.jpg

I was not quite ready for this one when he went over my head. When he went vertical, the heat blast felt good. It was a cold morning.

IMG_9612-X2.jpg

This pic is not mine. I'm just out of frame, this time, trying to close the trunk of my Vette, so it doesn't get filled with dust. Another buddy got me getting blasted and made a gif out of it. I can't find it at the moment. BTW, when the Blues come over the fence low, they are not hauling ass. This F-18 below was really hauling ass. It was one of those times where you see the jet coming at you, but hear nothing.

39883828505_d735a87071_b-XL.jpg

S.C.

Found it. It took me about three washes to get all the dust out of the crevices of the car.

2022060305474912-4980463093764944145-5986.gif

Top Bottom Back Refresh