What's new

Post whatever picture you want.

I started off being almost $20k in the hole. I managed to pay off the debt within a matter of 2 and a half years. Credit score jumped 180 points. A serious of unfortunate life events played a role in the debt. My savings got wiped out. It was either pay my rent and bills with credit cards or put food in the fridge.

Photo Album of the New Garden Air & Car Show last summer in Toughkenamon, PA. There are some videos in there as well.

Attachments

• Loan Paid edit.jpg
    Loan Paid edit.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 8
I started off being almost $20k in the hole. I managed to pay off the debt within a matter of 2 and a half years. Credit score jumped 180 points. A serious of unfortunate life events played a role in the debt. My savings got wiped out. It was either pay my rent and bills with credit cards or put food in the fridge.

Photo Album of the New Garden Air & Car Show last summer in Toughkenamon, PA. There are some videos in there as well.

F R E E D O M ..................... Dave Ramsey would be proud.

Congrats, it's a long tough slog but it feels good to get through it.

This is my wife's step mother sometime in the 40's. Her and her husband rode Indians all over S CA. I know how my wife got the riding bug early on. My wife rode the conti US, part of Canada and Newfoundland solo in the summer of 1979. Her stepmother was a great influence for her, and still going at 96!
0-3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh