What's new

Ride Videos-Post 'Em Up!

You're talking about the navigation app? If so, I haven't used it ... a group I rode with last year gave it a try and thought it needed some work. Maybe it's good these days, though.
From appearances, it seems to be pretty intuitive. I don't know how much of the app is open for the freemium users.

From appearances, it seems to be pretty intuitive. I don't know how much of the app is open for the freemium users.
One of the klr owners on other site talked about rever. He used rever and a kyocera phone for years. But eventually just used google maps and the kyocera.

This is a cool trail system in Moab that doesn't get much press. If you ride it bring your sand game with you, the ATVs have chewed up 95% of any hardpack that was once there. Worth visiting though,

I'm still getting the hang of getting decent videos while riding. One step at a time... :D

Haha. That was cool. Those round curb parking lot islands in the beginning were so much fun on the drzsm. I alays tried to kiss both tires on the leading and landing curb while clearing the grass or mulch...good times in the cities.

Haha. That was cool. Those round curb parking lot islands in the beginning were so much fun on the drzsm. I alays tried to kiss both tires on the leading and landing curb while clearing the grass or mulch...good times in the cities.
Yeah, it’s good fun exploring around the city. I’d rather be on the trails but it’s been tough for me to make it up north much this year.

Riding down stairs is a random bucket list item for me, I need to make that happen.
It was spontaneous and probably not the best decision but whatever.

Somebody left me a nice comment on it though:
@scuffedanakin1 month ago
must be nice living on welfare so you can make lots of noise on your bike at 2am
:lol2:lol2

The Dead Cow trail has closed down forever. What's dead cow you ask? It just happens to be one of my all time favorite trails in Moab that I've been riding for the last 15 years. It's a unique trail that skirts the Green River in the white wash ohv area. The BLM decided to close it permanently.

I was recovering a crashed drive and found some old video taken about 10 years ago. Since I'm testing out a new editing program (DaVinci Resolve) on a new editing computer this was a good project to familiarize myself with the program and system, kinda like starting over. I wanted to see if I could improve on the 720 and 1080P clips to make them look decent in a 4K timeline. Most of this was shot before action cams had stabilization and I elected not to stabilize the footage as that would have ruined it's clarity. The camera shake adds some vintageness to the film thats a tribute to this awesome trail. I'm really sorry to see this one go, RIP!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh