What's new

Ride Videos-Post 'Em Up!

Time to post another one of my 360˚ videos. This is one of my first, from last year's ride down through WV to TN and along the TN/VA border, the land of many twisties. :-)

That's different.:-):thumbup
Do you know the trail? That would help. What are you riding?

That's different.:-):thumbup
Do you know the trail? That would help. What are you riding?

We road part of the trail system on day one and came back the next week and road the Main Corridor, New Straitsville to Monday Creek at night.
Riding a 2014 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

We road part of the trail system on day one and came back the next week and road the Main Corridor, New Straitsville to Monday Creek at night.
Riding a 2014 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

Ahh, the mirrors are the give away ... hard to believe, but I thought it was an e-bike. No joke. :muutt

My first rally school. Good times!But the helmet mount flattens out the terrain, you barely notice the steep descent into the G-out where I broke my back the following year.

The drone video was the dirt highway scenic stuff for the minivan crowd. OG dualsporting is where the fun starts :thumbup

See it first on advbikes :jkam

Enjoy

Kind of quiet in here, how about a compilation vid of a UT Adv trip?
(the playback speed has been adjusted for entertainment purposes) :jkam

Enjoy

Do any of you use the Rever app? I downloaded it the other day and have yet to really put it to use.
You're talking about the navigation app? If so, I haven't used it ... a group I rode with last year gave it a try and thought it needed some work. Maybe it's good these days, though.

Top Bottom Back Refresh