What's new

Royal Enfield 650

I like the idea of the 650...s&s with big bores rock on. I just hope RE doesnt partner with mega dealers and yaut slips.

No i have not and have been looking very hard over the past few weeks its not like there is a shortage of them and they seem to be falling in price too but more the recent ones where the first owners a really feeling the hit upon trying to move them on, but even then its the older ones i want are about a grand £1200 more than i want to spend.
Last week i gave up and started looking at other options heard about a a Triumph bonavile america a 2004 in Newcastle Went down in the truck with the wife Tuesday last, been sat outside seemingly forever rusty chain and generaly desheveled asthetics, i was kind of interested guy seemed half asleep at 930Am ( his choice of time) , Well it ran ok but front tyre cracking rear tyre soft a split in the seat moss on the back mudguard/ light bracket pitted front pipes the more i looked the more i saw, i was still kind of on for it if cheap but once i opened conversations with this tired man he woke up fast and hit me with the hard man dealer line. " I want £3600 not one penny less or it can stop there and rot i dont care". Well that was that i just shuffled off and got in the truck and drove home.
Still looking for an interceptor see what turns up. Lad at work bIL had a 6K mile 2001 Kawasaki W650 for £2800 cash , Its clean but been sat inside for three years but started and riden round a padok every six months or so its carb model. I am actually very interested in it he is getting me details for when i see him next Tuesday morning its in Lestrshire a good ride away but i dont mind that if its what it sounds like it is.
After all that, it seems the BIL has decided to keep the W650 as the car he was looking to buy has now been sold.
Back to the drawing board.

Top Bottom Back Refresh