What's new

Scooter Girls

1663801828651.png

So what is it about scooters that these women want to throw themselves over them? What's wrong with the BMW GS's? I don't see many lying all over them?

My most favorite wall poster was a Galliano liquor one with an Italian model draped over a red Ducati Paso wearing only a smile a little else.

Maybe we should park a BMW outside a Walmart and see what it attracts? Scary thought.

So do you scooter guys get the eye from these lovelies ? Do they feel safe with scooter guys? I may need a scooter in my future. LOL

I imagine ladies don't mind a BMW car, but a GS? ... Sausage-fest :D OTOH it may depend on color

A few years ago I dragged my daughter through a motorcycle dealer, she wasn't interested in the motorcycles but instantly loved all the 4-wheelers and scooters. Girls.. :rofl

So what is it about scooters that these women want to throw themselves over them? What's wrong with the BMW GS's? I don't see many lying all over them?

My most favorite wall poster was a Galliano liquor one with an Italian model draped over a red Ducati Paso wearing only a smile a little else.

Maybe we should park a BMW outside a Walmart and see what it attracts? Scary thought.

So do you scooter guys get the eye from these lovelies ? Do they feel safe with scooter guys? I may need a scooter in my future. LOL

I thought it was my animal astigmatism, but it is definitely the scooter. When I had the Vespa, the pretty girls fawned all over it, and then, of course, me; when I would come out of Walmart... "Alright girls, just two more photos, and then I have to go meet my buddy for a donut."

I swapped out the Vespa for a Honda CTX - the bike (and me) might as well be invisible. That's OK; I can now go about my day and get things done. No more, "Ladies, which one of you left your bikini top on my Vespa? Oh, nevermind, I see..." It gets to be a real burden. :-)

I
I thought it was my animal astigmatism, but it is definitely the scooter. When I had the Vespa, the pretty girls fawned all over it, and then, of course, me; when I would come out of Walmart... "Alright girls, just two more photos, and then I have to go meet my buddy for a donut."

I swapped out the Vespa for a Honda CTX - the bike (and me) might as well be invisible. That's OK; I can now go about my day and get things done. No more, "Ladies, which one of you left your bikini top on my Vespa? Oh, nevermind, I see..." It gets to be a real burden. :-)

I saw photos of a scooter rally , didn't see Any Hot Young Things !!

The photos looked like a Geritol commercial:imaposer:happayBunch of old people.

Top Bottom Back Refresh